• 11-14-2014
    nauc
    d30 tech, how do you guys like it
    i'm thinking about buying some kneepads, how do you like the d30 technology. anything you don't like about it

thanks
  • 11-15-2014
    ymiller996
    works as advertised, been running RaceFace ambush knee pads for over a year, I am an accomplished crasher and they have saved my knees numerous times. No dislikes I can think of.
  • 11-16-2014
    nauc
    thanks

have your Ambush pads ever unvelcroed in a crash? they look like nice pads but thats the one thing that worried me, theyre not slip-ons
  • 11-16-2014
    xhailofgunfirex
    I have the ambush pads, they have saved my knees many times, I have got them to slip down on quite a few occasions though when sliding and so my knee got minor scratches still. Wish there was d30 pads with a thin sliding plastic outside layer instead of cloth.

Debating picking up a 7idp Tactic or Control when they come out.
  • 11-16-2014
    ymiller996
    [QUOTE=nauc;11581638]thanks

have your Ambush pads ever unvelcroed in a crash? they look like nice pads but thats the one thing that worried me, theyre not slip

I have not had any issues with slipping or the Velcro releasing. Very comfortable to wear and easy to get on once your at the top. After a years worth of riding, a few endure races and my fair share of crashes, the pads are still in great shape and should last another season without issue