custom race jersey- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Sleek Jamis Exile Rider
    Reputation: MadMacMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    419

    custom race jersey

    As I posted in another thread, my wife and I just completed a fight with breast cancer. I want to ride in some local races to promote breast cancer awareness and honor her fight, so Im looking to design a race jersey. I googled custom jersey manufacturers, but they all want minimum amounts for the order. I guess I could have my design screen printed, but a friend who runs a tshirt company says its better to have the design sublimated.
    I need to find a company that will do "One Off" designs. Thanks

  2. #2
    Nouveau Retrogrouch SuperModerator
    Reputation: shiggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1998
    Posts
    48,236
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMacMan View Post
    As I posted in another thread, my wife and I just completed a fight with breast cancer. I want to ride in some local races to promote breast cancer awareness and honor her fight, so Im looking to design a race jersey. I googled custom jersey manufacturers, but they all want minimum amounts for the order. I guess I could have my design screen printed, but a friend who runs a tshirt company says its better to have the design sublimated.
    I need to find a company that will do "One Off" designs. Thanks
    Voler and several others offer semi-custom sublimated jerseys and shorts. Still not cheap, but not unreasonable. Quick turn around, too.
    mtbtires.com
    The trouble with common sense is it is no longer common

  3. #3
    I quit e-MTBR
    Reputation: OldManBike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,175
    Would a wicking tshirt, not a cycling-specific jersey, work for you? If so, your options for custom design would be a lot broader. Zazzle (link) is one option I know of, I bet there are gazillions of others. Zazzle runs sales all the time, half off not uncommon, so don't pay full price unless you're in a hurry.

    Cool idea, good luck.

  4. #4
    Sleek Jamis Exile Rider
    Reputation: MadMacMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    419
    Quote Originally Posted by OldManBike View Post
    Would a wicking tshirt, not a cycling-specific jersey, work for you? If so, your options for custom design would be a lot broader. Zazzle (link) is one option I know of, I bet there are gazillions of others. Zazzle runs sales all the time, half off not uncommon, so don't pay full price unless you're in a hurry.

    Cool idea, good luck.
    I guess that I want to represent the BC community and my wife as well as the MTB community in a race environment. THanks tho!

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    54
    Myself and a few old teammates started a DIY team last year and took a chance with Eclipse Cycling. It takes about 5-6 weeks to get your gear... But, it's really better quality than I was expecting. the thermal jersey in paticular is impressive. You will need to order a size larger than normal. But, it's pretty painless and lots of custom options, no minimums

    Custom Apparel - Custom Cycling Jerseys Store

    k-


  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation: jkidd_39's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,001
    A couple of my friends use this place for there paintball and fishing jerseys. They make really nice stuff

    http://animalcustoms.com/Animal_Customs/Home

  7. #7
    Sleek Jamis Exile Rider
    Reputation: MadMacMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    419
    Thanks everyone, for your responses. After a bit of searching online, I did find an organization that has a very similar design already for sale. The jersey is very similar to what I was thinking, and I can get it next week.

  8. #8
    Nickel Havr
    Reputation: Eckstream1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,177
    Quote Originally Posted by jkidd_39 View Post
    A couple of my friends use this place for there paintball and fishing jerseys. They make really nice stuff

    Animal Customs Jerseys | Custom Sublimation Jersey Paintball Bullfighter Angler BMX ATV Shooting Sports
    I'll vouch for them too...
    Tons of different designs!
    Quote Originally Posted by William Blake
    Great things are done when men and mountains meet. This is not done by jostling in the street .

  9. #9
    lamer
    Reputation: llamma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    299
    These guys do our local Tour de Cure jerseys: 789 Cycling Jerseys | Unique and Custom Cycling Jerseys

    The one I have is great quality, and our team plans on getting some made up for the 2013 ride. No minimum order, I believe.

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.