Craig vs. Mike HelmetCam

Printable View

• 12-28-2006
    craigstr
    Craig vs. Mike HelmetCam
    Check this out, I was able to put these videos together picture in picture style, kinda like a race. It was interesting to watch because I (grey jersey) am on a 5 inch travel ML and Mike (black jersey, grey sleeves) is on a 3 inch travel Epic. I really notice the difference in line choice as well as how much less my head bobs around while I am shooting Mike. Hope you enjoy!
  • 12-28-2006
    CranxOC
    Nice effort but HOLY CRAP! That's a long time to stare at two guys' a$$es! :D
  • 12-28-2006
    Yolden Gears
    Interesting, although it probably is not ALL about the bike. You seem to have a smoother style in general. It seems like you tend to drop your pedal into the turns where he stays level and tries to whip the bike around more. Nice contrast.
  • 12-28-2006
    Warp
    As always... cool video! :thumbsup:
  • 12-30-2006
    nwmtb
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Warp
    As always... cool video! :thumbsup:

nice video thanks for sharing, and great job avoiding the dog !

later, Chad
  • 12-31-2006
    budgie
    At the risk of stating the obvious, looks like a killer trail! Fun stuff...
  • 12-31-2006
    FM
    great stuff! Really fun looking trail....

Just reserved a condo for a week in may, on south lake tahoe. Is that near you or any of these rides? It would be cool to hook up. I've ridden a bit in squaw valley and donner pass (hole-in-the-rock) but obviously don't know that area at all....
  • 12-31-2006
    craigstr
    Your pretty close
    South Shore is about an hour away. May is hit or miss, their could be snow on the ground still, but you never know. We will definely have to hook up though.
  • 12-31-2006
    budgie
    Forgive the rudeness...
    ... but if you guys sort this out, I'd love to invite myself along. Call it a mini NorCal Titus gathering.
    Snow is great and all, but it sure does cut into our riding time! Last May the melt line was still pretty low. All this global warming stuff is just a load of hooey!

(.... OK, before y'all jump all over me, I'm just joking about the global warming thing, m'kay?)
  • 01-01-2007
    ghashmi
    When in May
    Quote:

Originally Posted by FM
    great stuff! Really fun looking trail....

Just reserved a condo for a week in may, on south lake tahoe. Is that near you or any of these rides? It would be cool to hook up. I've ridden a bit in squaw valley and donner pass (hole-in-the-rock) but obviously don't know that area at all....

FM...When? Dates pahlease...is it he fam? BTW how's the parking situation...got room for a vanagon?
  • 01-01-2007
    FM
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ghashmi
    FM...When? Dates pahlease...is it the fam? BTW how's the parking situation...got room for a vanagon?

Yo G & Budgie! Happy new years! (I'm currently recovering...:madman: )

Looks like May 13-27th? It's a family trip although I'll definately be squeezing a few rides in. As many as I can actually! But realistically 3-4 rides max. We're driving the van down for a week at south tahoe, on the way back up we'll likely hit yosemite and the drive back up the coast. I'd love to hook up with some MTBR dudes, I'll post again closer to the date!

(sorry for the threadjack craigstr!