Club arise Apparel- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    May 2018

Club arise Apparel

So I got the shaka flannel shirt a while ago and love it- the side back zip pocket and the lightweight of it- itís not exactly a flannel shirt but is warm enough (I live in Florida so havenít tested it in colder climates). But itís fantastic in and off the trail..
    So in lieu of that I ponied up for a Protocol shirt / jersey whatever youíd like to call it (the Shaka I got on sale with a coupon code so wasnít too bad)- but this was a 70$ shirt... steep by most peopleís view Iíd say...
    i am so glad I got it.. itís the most lightweight, breathable, and sweat wicking shirt I own. The button snaps are awesome and the fit (I got medium; Iím 5í10Ē 165lbs fairly thin and muscular). As with the Shaka it is my go to shirt on and off the trail- I got the navy and love it.
    I am not sponsored or affiliated in any way, but had to share my thoughts - and the fact that right now you can get em on sale (I just ponied up for the Mag7 today) I had to pass it on. Itís very expensive in my opinion but sometimes it can be justified if itís more than a riding shirt- I will travel with it everywhere so I think Iíll be getting my moneys worth out of it.

Rent this space for $
    Whatever floats yer boat, I guess. $75 for a flannel shirt? Not ragging so much as just saying that we mtb bikers will pay big dollars for ridiculous shit! It's as bad as Bass Fisherman! (Been there, done that). I'm just not getting the "club ride" thing as it comes to this type of riding wear. Obviously, it would be a geographical thing I suppose but you'd never catch me riding with that material on my body. Even during the "cold months" here on the coast of CA. New synthetics only for me and in layers if the temps require it. Because it works and works well for heat/cold & sweat mgmt.

mtbr member
    I recently dropped some bank on Kitsbow shorts and now they're the only shorts I want to wear.
    Hey guys, lets go play bieks!