Cheap Chinese baggy shorts?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Nov 2005

Cheap Chinese baggy shorts?

mtbr member
    Oct 2007
    Wow, those actually look decent for the price...I'm tempted to give it a shot.

mtbr member
    Jun 2012
    I'd be afraid of the boys being exposed to some kind of toxic Chinese dye.

I quit e-MTBR
    For $26, how wrong can you go? I've never seen them, but as much as you can tell from the pictures in the ad they look decent. Except I'd have serious doubts about elastic and drawstring for keeping up mtb shorts.

If you pull the trigger on them, let us know what you think.

Biker Boater Boarder
    Looks like the Zoic factory over there has someone working at night, relabeling the shorts then selling the stolen design.
    Adios,
    "Chaco"

Lots of kids tell me they want to be firefighters when they grow up, I tell them they can't do both!

RideDirt
    Last time i checked the label on my clothes it said made in China . Oh yea EVERYTHING is made there .. Def buy it , im sure its the same quality as your name brand riding shorts.

I just bought a pair of the Blue TLD Moto Shorts for 32 bucks shipped Well see how they are when they get here .
    Last edited by aedubber; 10-19-2012 at 11:54 PM.

EDR
    They look ok but I've bought shorts with a draw string before (Fox Baseline) and that feature alone made them the worst mtb shorts I've ever had. That string just dug into my sides but not tying it made them creep down in the back. I wore those shorts twice and now they just sit. Maybe these will fit better but you won't know until you buy.

FWIW I bought my Zoic Ethers (best mtb shorts I've every owned) for around $43 on sale at Amazon..no shipping charges. Just gotta keep a look out online. Ethers are made in China as well but do come loaded with useful fit features, a real nice chamois and solid construction.

RideDirt
    I love my ethers I have as well , def buying more from Zoich . Just wanted to try out these moto shorts for my DH sessions .

mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    I bought some cheap China bibs on ebay labeled adult large. They were actually closer to a youth large, watch your sizing.

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    I'm a 34 waist 170 lbs. Bought the XL, and they didn't fit at all. They'll tear if I sit in a chair.

Members who have read this thread: 2