CEBA gloves?

Printable View

• 09-01-2011
    burnedthetoast
    CEBA gloves?
    Does anybody know anything about a company named CEBA that produces/produced gloves? I have a pair of half-fingers that are just about dead and I really liked them - most useful feature is that they have have a couple loops between fingers so you can yank 'em off easily (really nice when your hands are freezing since you've been riding with half-fingers and should have been using full!). I received them as a gift several years ago, so I don't know anything beyond the name.

It's possible the company name is CEIBA too - the logo on the gloves isn't too easy to read.

Alternately... are there other gloves out there with loops to aid removal?
  • 10-16-2012
    sijomon
    I appreciate this post is quite old now and probably no longer relevant, however...

The brand you are looking for is 'CHIBA'. I was in exactly the same situation as you, loved the gloves but couldn't work out the brand name from the logo (bit of a fail on the designers part there).

Hope you can find a supplier now.
  • 10-16-2012
    burnedthetoast
    Awesome! Thanks for letting me know... quick search verifies that these are in fact the gloves I had! Now I just need to figure out what size they were...