Cannondale shoes- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    May 2007

Cannondale shoes

Does anyone know how the size on Cannondale shoes run? Are they true to size or due they run large or small? Thanks

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    With shoes it is very important that you try them on, however I have some Carve Shoes which seem to be accurate in size.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    I had a pair of CDale shoes 7 or 8 years ago and I think they were true to size. I'm ordering online so I can't try them on. I guess its worth the chance when you're saving 60 or 70%.

mtbr member
    I no zip about mountain biking shoes but sizing can be very different even in the same brand, different lasts, made in different places from model to model.

I could be wrong but I doubt Cannondale really makes shoes, they buy a model (high quality I would guess) they like and have there name stamped on it like almost every "brand" of clothing.

an example, Lauren by Ralph Lauren suits are made by a company in Canada called Peerless Clothing Inc. Ralph L's purple lapel is made somewhere else and runs a full size smaller

Just to be clear I am not saying if the Cannondale shoes are not great, just that its impossible to tell without trying them on, I used to do photography work for a few clothing brands and got samples in direct from the manufacturer

Now to save 60-70% I would give it shot as well

Ray

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    Most of the higher end Cannondale shoes you are seeing at places like Performance and Nashbar are made by Diadora. Many times the shop will even state so in their ads. Look at Diadora's similar shoe in thier lineup, and they're almost identical in look - save some trim/stiching changes.

got the dhr...
    i have some new ones, and they run about a half size too large. ohh, and theyre mtb shoes

Members who have read this thread: 0