Bring on the Lycra, Beeeeyyyyotch!!!!- Mtbr.com
    Fo' Bidniz in da haus

Bring on the Lycra, Beeeeyyyyotch!!!!

Thanks to El Beastro and Larry, I will soon be the proud new owner of a roadbike (check your PM El Beastro). Of course I will be getting the triple (unlike the picture) since I am too much of a girly-man for a double on the roadbike.

I cannot wait to go out and buy my first marble-bag, I mean lycra shorts. Heck, maybe I will just wear my baggies and full face helmet with my roadie buddies.

Here is my new comprehensive stable as of "today" stay tuned for the singlespeed and chopper bike I am eyeing....just dont tell my wife

Cheers
    Attached Images Attached Images

IPAs make me wanna puke.
    Dec 2004

Pulled the trigger on the Comet, eh? Good get. I ...

think you're going to like it.

P.S. Your Element sure is a pretty little thing.

not so super...

I got a new bike too!

Nice FoShizzle! I have always wanted a road bike but always end up walking out with a new MTB instead. I picked up this beauty yesterday because of all the rain we've been getting down here and the fact that I'm still bikeless I haven't ridden in like 3 weeks.
    Nothing to see here.

Fo' Bidniz in da haus
    Quote Originally Posted by SSINGA
    Nice FoShizzle! I have always wanted a road bike but always end up walking out with a new MTB instead. I picked up this beauty yesterday because of all the rain we've been getting down here and the fact that I'm still bikeless I haven't ridden in like 3 weeks.
    that is actually pretty cool.....I am eyeing the Giant Tempo for $800...not quite as sophisticated but nice nonetheless.

by the way, will you be wearing lycra with that bad-boy?

not so super...
    Quote Originally Posted by FoShizzle
    that is actually pretty cool.....I am eyeing the Giant Tempo for $800...not quite as sophisticated but nice nonetheless.

by the way, will you be wearing lycra with that bad-boy?
    Picked this Bad boy up for $579 on sale at Sports Authority. It is very smooth. I don't own any lycra but I thought about wearing my Fox DH shorts this morning!!!

Saw this at Wally World over the weekend - kinda cool - really. Now if I could just get a 26" wheel size.
    Nothing to see here.

Shot Down in Flames...
    Here is my new comprehensive stable as of "today" stay tuned for the singlespeed and chopper bike I am eyeing....just dont tell my wife
    Dude, you are almost as bad as me with the different brands. I have 4 bikes, 4 different brands. And if I buy a 5th, chances are it will be a different brand than the other 4.

Oh by the way, LoneStar, RedRocker and I saw the Colnago C50 frame in person this weekend @ Cartecay bikes. Holy crap that thing was freakin' niiiiiice!!!

Congrats on the Jamis.

D.

Tame the Penguin!

Bag Balm.....

Thanks to El Beastro and Larry, I will soon be the proud new owner of a roadbike (check your PM El Beastro). Of course I will be getting the triple (unlike the picture) since I am too much of a girly-man for a double on the roadbike.

I cannot wait to go out and buy my first marble-bag, I mean lycra shorts. Heck, maybe I will just wear my baggies and full face helmet with my roadie buddies.

Cheers
    Yo MoFo....don't forget to slather on the 'bag balm' since your balloon knot is going to be sitting on that Comet's seat for hours on end.

Just keep chanting to yourself while you are riding....."I'm not a girly man, I'm not a girly man.....I think I can....I think I can"...and then shift off the small chain ring.

Make Tyler Hamilton proud....

--Beast

Jan 2004
    Road gear offers so much more.....pizaz! I cannot bring myself to wear baggies on the roadbike, so what the hell. Just stay away from some of these:
    Last edited by AZClydesdale; 03-09-2005 at 11:17 PM. Reason: images threw off thread...