Which Boise-area LBS has a good selection of winter shoes?- Mtbr.com

Aug 2004

New question here. Which Boise-area LBS has a good selection of winter shoes?

I'm thinking of investing in a pair of winter specific shoes instead of using my booties over my regular shoes (they are pretty torn up now). Which shops have a good selection?

There is a thread on this in the "General Discussions" forum and there are some good recommendations and some of the companies mentioned are ones that I can prodeal from, but I'd love to try on several pairs first in my wool socks before I order a pair.

Thanks

Nick

King of the Barneys

... and if we just ...

Quote Originally Posted by BelaySlave
    I'm thinking of investing in a pair of winter specific shoes instead of using my booties over my regular shoes (they are pretty torn up now). Which shops have a good selection?

There is a thread on this in the "General Discussions" forum and there are some good recommendations and some of the companies mentioned are ones that I can prodeal from, but I'd love to try on several pairs first in my wool socks before I order a pair.

Thanks

Nick
    Takes me back to the "how to get banned from the lbs thread."

good luck

CDB
    May your trails be narrow, crooked, lonesome and dangerous, leading to the most outrageous adventures. Paladin

mtbr member
    Feb 2004

Imt

I bought my Lake winter shoes at IMT. Since that is were I tried them on and they provided some customer service, thought it would be a good idea not to be a cheap a$$ and order on line.

I would highly recommend the Lakes. But make sure you try them on with the socks you are going to wear and spring for the upgrade in footbeds.

Members who have read this thread: 0