bike lust = Armor All- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

bike lust = Armor All

So I've been wondering, is Pedro's Bike Lust simply the same as Armor All? It looks like Armor All, smells like Armor All, even comes in the same bottle as Armor All, just a different label. I filled up a spray bottle with Armor-All and used it polish up our rental fleet. All the bikes were shiny for day so, then turned into dirt/dust/cottonwood fuzz magnets. Is there actually some special ingredient in Bike Lust that prevents this effect? Or is tehre anything else you have used for cleaning and polishing bikes that is more effective?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by hankthespacecowboy
    So I've been wondering, is Pedro's Bike Lust simply the same as Armor All? It looks like Armor All, smells like Armor All, even comes in the same bottle as Armor All, just a different label. I filled up a spray bottle with Armor-All and used it polish up our rental fleet. All the bikes were shiny for day so, then turned into dirt/dust/cottonwood fuzz magnets. Is there actually some special ingredient in Bike Lust that prevents this effect? Or is tehre anything else you have used for cleaning and polishing bikes that is more effective?
    Heck, I've always used lemon Pledge. Shines like crazy and leaves your bike with that nice lemony smell.

mtbr member
    I use Pedros too, but really never thought it was like Armor All. Mine doesn't smell like that at all.
    Tarekith.com

'17 Specialized Enduro Elite 29

mtbr member
    i second lemon pledge

mtbr member

Yep..

Quote Originally Posted by Tarekith
    I use Pedros too, but really never thought it was like Armor All. Mine doesn't smell like that at all.
    third on the lemon pledge...

Mar 2005

Well

I've always liked WD-40 as it shines and the dirt has a hard time sticking to it for a couple rides at least.

As always, when dealing with the WD, don't spray it on!!

mtbr member
    I use car (carnuba) wax...

Complete Bastard
    If you leave bike lust sitting around for a long time, it'll rot. No kidding. I had a bottle of moldy bike lust. Blech.

Members who have read this thread: 0