BIG SHOES for BIG FEET!!!!- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Aug 2004

BIG SHOES for BIG FEET!!!!

Okay so ever since I pretty much started riding the only choice in mt. bike shoes was Sidi having a size 16 foot. So for the past 3 pairs of shoes and 10 years or so I have had the same black Dominator 5 Lorica shoes.

I just checked out sidiusa.com and see there is a new Dominatior 6 along with the dragon model....and again it only goes up to size 48

Why is there not one other company offering a higher end shoe (like the Dragon or new Dominator6) in a size larger than13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want a selection and some type of choice....anyone wearing something else with a big foot???

Former Bike Wrench

Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead! Lake makes a eu50

Lake shoes are real nice (I own a pair) and they make a eu50 which is about a 15...seems a little better than squeezing into a eu48

http://www.lakecycling.com/category.aspx?categoryID=32

mtbr member
    Aug 2004

Thanks

Sweet! Im off to order some now....I never even looked at them as usually not too many of the catalogs I get offer their shoes..

Stray Bullet
    I have some barely used Dominator 5's for sale in 51 if you are interested. Wore them twice and then bought a 50 narrow. PM me if you are interested.

Members who have read this thread: 0