Best place to buy Rockgarden armor? /size?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Best place to buy Rockgarden armor? /size?

anyone knows where to get it for the best price?

What size would you recommend for 6'3" tall, rather skinny guy?
    Passion beyond reason!

May 2006

Rockgardn armor

I'm 6' 3" as well, but I'm a clydesdale @ 235 lbs. They had an XXL/3XL that still seems tight. I read the reviews and the 661 ran tight....blah, blah, blah
    After a couple of months searching, I found Cambria to have the best price. Not to say it hasn't changed since then. That was in March. Try typing it into Google and see who's got it. Price Point, Jenson....the usual suspects. Sometimes I find stuff that's on back order on one site. I'll make someone with price matching give the the price.

Good luck

Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by goRz

Universal Cycles,
    I do business with these guy all the time and usually if it dosn't fit they will let you return it.
    You need to messure your chest this will give you the size you need go to rockgarden site and look for the size chart. I have a 48" chest and wear the xxl/3x it is still a little tight but stays put. Make sure you beef up the rib pad as I borke 2 ribs wearing mine 2 weeks ago.
    john

mtbr member
    Jun 2005

ride-this.com has them on sale. Don't know if that is the best price or not. I am 6'1 at 225 and wear a XL and it fits great. Call the folks at RG, their customer service is great. Often times you will talk to the owner directly.

Glad to Be Alive
    Man you got to look into a Azonic Z-6......those are the best(theyare a exact copy of the expensive Dianeese)
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    Man you got to look into a Azonic Z-6......those are the best(theyare a exact copy of the expensive Dianeese)
    I've read some good things about those too, how about Azonic sizes, any way to judge which size should fit me ?
    Passion beyond reason!

Jun 2005
    i may be selling my 06 RG jacket.. size large.. worn 2-3 times max.. drop a pm if your interested..

Chillin the Most
    Jan 2004

fur shur

and the transition bottlerocket looks just like a heckler too, huh? your a tool, the Azonic armour isn't even close to Dainese, say nothing of it being an exact copy.
    Azonic:

Dainese:

Glad to Be Alive
    I've read some good things about those too, how about Azonic sizes, any way to judge which size should fit me ?
    they run a size bigger...,...I usually wear an XXL but got the XL
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Glad to Be Alive
    Knowledge is key.....Maybe you should think before you post (he he he)...not even close...maybe compare to the Dianeese top of the line

Quote Originally Posted by red5
    and the transition bottlerocket looks just like a heckler too, huh? your a tool, the Azonic armour isn't even close to Dainese, say nothing of it being an exact copy.
    Azonic:

Dainese:
    []
    Last edited by SHIVER ME TIMBERS; 12-27-2006 at 10:24 AM.

Jun 2005
    the azonic is a closer match to the RG than the dainese...

Chillin the Most
    Jan 2004
    Knowledge is key.....Maybe you should think before you post (he he he)...not even close...maybe compare to the Dianeese top of the line
    Oh yeah that's a much better comparison!?!?!? Again not even close, unless your just counting the body color and labels, they hey it's a perfect match.

Well if you didn't seem like a total [email protected] before, you do now. Thanks for validating my earlier point.

Glad to Be Alive
    Oh yeah that's a much better comparison!?!?!? Again not even close, unless your just counting the body color and labels, they hey it's a perfect match.

Well if you didn't seem like a total [email protected] before, you do now. Thanks for validating my earlier point.
    WTF is bothering you....man go back to sleep. take a chill pill, relax with a beer

Apr 2006
    Azonic:

Dainese:
    Thank you!

I was going to tell the guy he was a piece short of a puzzle, but it wouldn't have came out so nice and friendly.

The Azonic is JUNK compared to the Dianese. Wear them. Anyone who has worn both could not say otherwise and be sane.

Chillin the Most
    Jan 2004
    WTF is bothering you....man go back to sleep. take a chill pill, relax with a beer
    *sniffle*sniffle*
    Attached Images Attached Images

Glad to Be Alive
    *sniffle*sniffle*
    you got me brother....that one rules

should i have change the name to very similar .............rather than exact

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by DamoNNomaD
    Thank you!

I was going to tell the guy he was a piece short of a puzzle, but it wouldn't have came out so nice and friendly.

The Azonic is JUNK compared to the Dianese. Wear them. Anyone who has worn both could not say otherwise and be sane.
    Although I can't afford Dainese, I'd like something as comfortable as possible so which one is better, Azonic or Rockgardn ??
    Passion beyond reason!

Apr 2006
    Although I can't afford Dainese, I'd like something as comfortable as possible so which one is better, Azonic or Rockgardn ??
    They both have issues. The Azonic tends to ride up a bit more than the RG. The pads fit me better on the Azonic, but the pads on the RG are better. I wore the RG for 4 days a weeks, 6 hours a day all winter long. My friend wore my Azonic. They are both decent units. If you wear them all the time, the pressure points that bruise don't hurt all the time as you get used to it.

Glad to Be Alive
    Azonic is way cooler....for me I can still be wearing it on hot days

Jun 2005
    Azonic is way cooler....for me I can still be wearing it on hot days
    do you own the new RG? its the same exact mesh as the azonic......

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by fiddy_ryder
    do you own the new RG? its the same exact mesh as the azonic......
    don't say same and exact.......red5 is around........My buddy sold his 05 to get an 06 rockgarden......because it has beeter mesh and is cooler.....he still likes mine better

Jun 2005
    i have the RG and saw the azonic up close.. difference is negligible at best... I opted for RG because it could be ran short sleeve and without the back protector.

Chillin the Most
    Jan 2004
    don't say same and exact.......red5 is around........My buddy sold his 05 to get an 06 rockgarden......because it has beeter mesh and is cooler.....he still likes mine better
    GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

Glad to Be Alive
    GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!
    arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rr

Members who have read this thread: 0