Anyone using Adidas cycling shoes? Opinions?- Mtbr.com
    No longer 26

Anyone using Adidas cycling shoes? Opinions?

If so, how do you like the fit, durability etc. Performance and Pricepoint seem to have some pretty good deals on Adidas shoes and they are even good looking in and understated black with 3 white stripes way.
    Thanks
    Greg
    You can't depend on honest answers from dependant hands...

Auto-x addict
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Live
    If so, how do you like the fit, durability etc. Performance and Pricepoint seem to have some pretty good deals on Adidas shoes and they are even good looking in and understated black with 3 white stripes way.
    Thanks
    Greg
    My wife has a pair of El Moro II's. They're an entry level sort of hike-a-bike kind of shoe, but the construction quality, materials, and styling are all very nice.

I would have bought a pair for myself if they'd still had them in my size.

Do It Yourself
    I had a pair of Adidas Jaltona II a few years ago. They were solid, if a bit heavy, but stiff as all get out. They could have used a bit more padding around the cuff. I really liked the hard rubber sole. I did break the buckle mechanism once but Performance exchanged them. They held up well after that.

Every other mtb shoe I've owned (5 other brands) have been a Euro size 44 but with the Adidas I needed a 43.5. So as always, be careful on sizing and try before you buy.
    Long Live Long Rides

Big ring = No chainsuck
    I raced with a pair for half a season, loved them, then fell over on a slow climb, couldn't clip out, and the sole broke in half. Other than that they were great.
    My feet are very narrow, and they were slighly wide, so they might not be the best fit, but if they're cheap...
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in his shoes...
    That way, when you criticize him you're a mile away and you have his shoes.

mtbr member

shoes

I have a pair of Addidas road shoes purchased from pricepoint. They are durable, cheap and fit my needs very well. I like them. They were a little uncomfortable at first but after some riding they broke in nicely.

Members who have read this thread: 0