Any good heat moldable insoles out there?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Mar 2005

Any good heat moldable insoles out there?

Anyone used a heat moldable insole that worked well?

I tried the SOLE ones and never felt like they changed once heated. The new fiziks look good. Thanks.

Perpetual Hack
    I have a couple pair of SOLE.
    They have been good for me.

Have never looked at the fisiks...

michael
    Hatched in '64
    A Dirtbag since '69
    A Knomer since '07

Knolly Fugitive
    Knolly Podium
    Knolly Endorphin
    Knolly Delirium

banned
    Aug 2012
    This could be a great thread. Especially for folks like me who have had extensive injury to the lower limbs. Walking is difficult. No running. No jumping, Stairs are hard to go up, and fear of falling going down. But I can ride..... and ride I do....... and drag along my wife and/or kids depending on how romantic a ride it will be........ ohhhhhh.......

My lower legs have been crushed to the point of being amputated. I just refused to sign the forms. So i spent 6 months in the hospital on morphine (more injury than the the legs, my entire face was pulled off the skull and I looked like "skelitor" for a while. Back , ribs, hips, one wrist, etc) Yech. I looked so bad, they took the mirror out of the bathroom. Frankenstein had nothing on me...... 7 follow up surgeries over 4 years by top guys made me look as good as I do now. In fact, my wife met me after all the surgery was done.... She calls me "hansom". And she is not kidding.

Members who have read this thread: 0