661 Rampage knee/shin. Anyone rocking them?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

661 Rampage knee/shin. Anyone rocking them?

Are they any good? Breathable? Looking for some enduro/ AM protection as my DH armor is overkill but at the same time need something adequate for the Alps. I.E hard plastic knee, but breathable enough for climbs and enduro racing. Thanks for any imput.

T.W.O.
    I have the 4x4 which is quite similar and breath-ability is the key when I was making the decision. It's not as hot as the race-lite but it's still hot. Once you get used to it you don't think about it too much.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mimi1885 View Post
    I have the 4x4 which is quite similar and breath-ability is the key when I was making the decision. It's not as hot as the race-lite but it's still hot. Once you get used to it you don't think about it too much.
    How is it for fit? Does it stay put on the rides?

T.W.O.
    Fit was good. At times the ankle parts bother me and sometime the top part above me knees would squish around but overall it's pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    I just got the 661 Pro Shin/Knee guards, only worn them on one 2 1/2 hour ride so far, and it didn't take too long at all to get used to them. It was a decently hot day, but I didn't feel like they were particularly hindering me in an real ways, and I didn't have to adjust them once. I'd recommend them.

Members who have read this thread: 0