661 full comp helmet?- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1

    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    86

    New question here. 661 full comp helmet?

    should i get one? i just had a nasty faceplant with an xc lid.. lookin for a full face. Will this do the trick? 45$ at jenson thanks

  2. #2
    VIA
    VIA is offline

    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,608
    Quote Originally Posted by k2bikeman498
    should i get one? i just had a nasty faceplant with an xc lid.. lookin for a full face. Will this do the trick? 45$ at jenson thanks
    What trick you want to do with the helmet..spin on your head..?
    I'm sure that that 661 will to the trick...

  3. #3

    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    86

    haha no.. win races for me

    Quote Originally Posted by VIA
    What trick you want to do with the helmet..spin on your head..?
    I'm sure that that 661 will to the trick...
    lol thanks

  4. #4
    Custom User Title
    Reputation: dpdsurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    717
    Quote Originally Posted by k2bikeman498
    should i get one? i just had a nasty faceplant with an xc lid.. lookin for a full face. Will this do the trick? 45$ at jenson thanks
    I got one from Jenson and you get what you pay for. I don't use it. It's the most uncompfortable helemt I've ever had. Keep in mind they run small if you go for one. I usually am a med to large. I had to get the XL and it's still a little tight. You really need to try full face helmets on before purchasing. They all fit differently.

  5. #5

    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    5,261
    Quote Originally Posted by dpdsurf
    I got one from Jenson and you get what you pay for. I don't use it. It's the most uncompfortable helemt I've ever had. Keep in mind they run small if you go for one. I usually am a med to large. I had to get the XL and it's still a little tight. You really need to try full face helmets on before purchasing. They all fit differently.
    ya the Full Bravo is alot nicer and has an adjustable and remouvable cap system, not individual foam pads. The shells are relatively the same, what you are paying for is the quality of the liner system.

Similar Threads

  1. full face helmet ????
    By anghaus in forum Apparel and Protection
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-06-2004, 02:45 AM
  2. hardrock comp, pro, or rock hopper comp
    By Austingreenbelt in forum Specialized
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-09-2004, 02:16 AM
  3. Marz MX Comp not getting full travel? take some oil out.
    By phil. in forum Shocks and Suspension
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-30-2004, 02:33 PM
  4. Marzocchi MX Comp full travel? (OEM on 03 enduro)
    By phil. in forum Shocks and Suspension
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-30-2004, 12:58 PM
  5. 661 Comp full face and a fat head?
    By hedgehog in forum Downhill - Freeride
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-29-2004, 05:21 PM

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.