661 Flight Helmet- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

661 Flight Helmet

Hey everyone. I did some searching and couldn't find any reviews on the 661 Flight Helmets. Does anyone here wear one? If so, is it comfortable? Does it seam to be holding up to the test of time?

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    I have the hurricane flight. It's comfortbale. The only down side is that it is big compared to a normal mtb full face due it being a moto helmet which is DOT and Snell certified. Great Helmet. Looks big on your head.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by 187
    I have the hurricane flight. It's comfortbale. The only down side is that it is big compared to a normal mtb full face due it being a moto helmet which is DOT and Snell certified. Great Helmet. Looks big on your head.
    Yeah, most moto helmets are big which I don't mind too much. Basically I want a DOT and Snell certifed helmet for places like n* and whistler.

Thanks!

The original "AS" of MTBR
    They fit tighter at the forehead than most helmets I've tried so try to test one b4 you buy. Otherwise, it's a nice lid and light for a moto. Mine's seen a lot of action... and dirt.

Bike Hustler
    seems like a nice alternative to a TLD. no one stocks them locally so I went with a Pro bravo carbon instead. The new 661 fit style is more cheek padding and closer/higher mouth piece like a moto helmet. its harder to pull on but nice when its in place.
    SHAM-WOW

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    They are pretty sick helmets. I have one that I rode with for only a few days in Whistler for just a few days. I bought it brand new, but I mis-sized my head, which is why I only wore it a couple times, and now that I cut my hair, it doesn't fit at all.

Spam...

I'm selling it HERE

N* Bomber Crew
    Quote Originally Posted by matt
    They are pretty sick helmets. I have one that I rode with for only a few days in Whistler for just a few days. I bought it brand new, but I mis-sized my head, which is why I only wore it a couple times, and now that I cut my hair, it doesn't fit at all.

Spam...

I'm selling it HERE
    I may have to get that, seriously...PM me....
    Northstar 2008 Riding Crew

Members who have read this thread: 0