24 Hrs of Solstice Helmet Cam Video- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

24 Hrs of Solstice Helmet Cam Video

Many of you have seen me out with the cam on. As expected now from my other thread...Thanks.

http://classifieds.mtbr.com/cgi-bin/...uery=retrieval

Neil

Tear it all out! SuperModerator
    Thanks!

Misfit Psycles
    hi. yes please, can you answer a question.

if i dont like the back drops will you change the trees for rocks? what about the solstice course i heard it was too time trially? can you make it more technical? what about newbies will it be interactive? can i run them off the trail?

Good Luck.

Oh, why not donate a copy or two to Chico for draw prizes on Tuesdays, might boost sales...link link.
    Expert of the Internet.
    BECAUSE I SAID SO

mtbr member

Some good points...

Quote Originally Posted by nogearshere
    hi. yes please, can you answer a question.

if i dont like the back drops will you change the trees for rocks? what about the solstice course i heard it was too time trially? can you make it more technical? what about newbies will it be interactive? can i run them off the trail?

Good Luck.

Oh, why not donate a copy or two to Chico for draw prizes on Tuesdays, might boost sales...link link.
    Very good points you have made from previous threads Peter. Not sure how easy it would be to substitute various obstacles, I was going too fast. I will definitely be donating a couple of copies to Chico. Sean has seen one of my first videos, but I just cleaned up the Solstice video this week, so I will get a couple into the mix for sure.

Oh yeah, going to run the cam at the Epic tomorrow too...

Neil

mtbr member

Any of you know Danny Cole???

Quote Originally Posted by mtbmeister
    Very good points you have made from previous threads Peter. Not sure how easy it would be to substitute various obstacles, I was going too fast. I will definitely be donating a couple of copies to Chico. Sean has seen one of my first videos, but I just cleaned up the Solstice video this week, so I will get a couple into the mix for sure.

Oh yeah, going to run the cam at the Epic tomorrow too...

Neil
    Here's a beaut I got on the email earlier this morning. Any of you know this fellow...I know we have all seen one of him at one point, but I don't know how he confused a DVD with a bike...

"Hello,
    peace of the good lord be unto you, How are you doing and the entire family overthere? at the moment it is quite unfortunate i cannot get to you to see the item in person,But better still i think we can start the deal from here via email with an additional solid trust ,Then we can make a better deal from here, even for the nearest future.
    So i want you to sale the bike to me and kindly forget about any other offer for now as i can assure i will buy it with your best price,in order to make you get more encoraged the bike sold to me
    Now Can you tell me the last price and also the very best condition of this item now and also let me know how you want me to pay you the money(preferably i will suggest i issue you a certified check which you will cash within 2 to 3 working days) and i will plan on how my transport/Shipping company will come and pick it up on my behalf, afterwhich you must have gotten you money payed to you in full.

Thanks get back to me now for a good deal and i want to trust you and believe you very well.Thanks

get back to me immediately and let us have a good deal and have a better arrangements with trust on this deal. Their will not be any further arrangments until payment clears your bank. So be rest assured it is a good deal.."

Neil

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    Sounds like he's got all the details worked out. Right down to how long it will take you to get to the bank and cash the check. Sounds like a stand up guy.

One thing I was interested in when I saw your ad was how much do you expect the shipping to be? or would you be selling them for local pickup at the events?

mtbr member

A couple of options...

Quote Originally Posted by Turt99
    Sounds like he's got all the details worked out. Right down to how long it will take you to get to the bank and cash the check. Sounds like a stand up guy.

One thing I was interested in when I saw your ad was how much do you expect the shipping to be? or would you be selling them for local pickup at the events?
    I have thought about a couple of options...Those being as you said a local pick up. Although this is dependant on a couple of things. It takes me 4-5 days (now that I have things figure out) to create the DVD. So following an event such as the Solstice or this weekend's Epic, I won't have it ready until later the following week. If you ride the Tuesday night series @ Albion, I am there every week barring any unforeseen circumstance/weather. I will take some copies to the race tomorrow. It is in my best interest to have some spares on hand.

Shipping locally is okay. It's usually $5-10 at most for standard priority. If you give me a postal code I will work it out. Also, if you would like, PM me with an email address and I can forward you a 20 second trailer I have put together. Thanks for your interest.

Neil

Members who have read this thread: 0