2006 Comp Carbon MTB Shoes??- Mtbr.com

Jul 2005

2006 Comp Carbon MTB Shoes??

I recently saw the new 2006 Comp Carbon MTB shoe in the 2006 catalog and noticed it looks very similar to the 2005/2006 Comp Pro MTB, however none of the stores near me in SoCal have that one. They all seem to be still getting the 2005 version with the yellow accents. Has anyone actually seen these new ones in stores or perhaps bought a pair? The specialized website even still shows the 2005 versions. Thanks

mtbr member
    Mine should be here next month (getting them through booking) and i'll let ya know how they are. Your right, they aren't on the site, but I have seen them in the Catalog - they look SWEET, have a new color scheme (two tones of black) and ratchet system!

Jul 2005

What do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by cort
    Mine should be here next month (getting them through booking) and i'll let ya know how they are. Your right, they aren't on the site, but I have seen them in the Catalog - they look SWEET, have a new color scheme (two tones of black) and ratchet system!
    What do you mean by you are getting them through booking? Can you get me some too? =)

Email me if you can please- [email protected]

Thanks

mtbr member
    Booking - Ordered from Spec through my shop. Just head to your favorite Specialized dealer and have them order you up a pair, they should be getting them in shortly. You won't be disappointed, they are some sweet looking shoes!

Jul 2005

Location?

Booking - Ordered from Spec through my shop. Just head to your favorite Specialized dealer and have them order you up a pair, they should be getting them in shortly. You won't be disappointed, they are some sweet looking shoes!
    Where are you located? state?

Jul 2005

up

Quote Originally Posted by Gekkonidae
    Where are you located? state?
    Anyone seen these yet?

Jan 2004

Did you get them???

Did you ever get your shoes? I am looking at a pair of Comp Carbon MTB shoes that are mainly siver and black with a little yellow spread around. Is this an 05 model or an 06 model? Mine also have the three velcro straps. Is this the same pair you have now? How are your shoes performing now?

Basically, I am looking at two pairs -- the Comp Carbon MTB and the lower model Comp MTB. The carbon ones are a little tight on my toes but I am thinking I might get a little stretching after they are broken in. The Comp MTB's fit nice right now and I do have a little more room for my toes. The Sales guy does recommend the Carbon's if I can get them to work due to the lightness and the stiffness of the sole. Any opinion?

Members who have read this thread: 0