http://www.jensonusa.com/store/produ...b+Shoe+07.aspx

currently have sizes from 36 to 40.

scroll down...sized to 48
  • 12-03-2009
    vwown3d
    anyone know how they fit?
  • 01-10-2010
    TreesHitMe
    just got a pair delivered last night....they seem to run small (I got a 45 - 10.5/11, which is what i wear....but I might need the 46. Then again, this is my first set of MTB shoes/clipless pedals, so maybe they are supposed to be this 'snug'. i'm wearing them around the house right now to see if anything starts aching. if not, i might give'em a try on the bike and then re-evaluate....
  • 01-10-2010
    bionicman
    Quote:

Originally Posted by TreesHitMe
    just got a pair delivered last night....they seem to run small (I got a 45 - 10.5/11, which is what i wear....but I might need the 46. Then again, this is my first set of MTB shoes/clipless pedals, so maybe they are supposed to be this 'snug'. i'm wearing them around the house right now to see if anything starts aching. if not, i might give'em a try on the bike and then re-evaluate....

is this with thin cycling socks or other?...

I wear the same & may go with a 46...
  • 01-10-2010
    TreesHitMe
    I have somewhat thin Smartwool cycling socks and i wore them and the shoes around the house today for about an hour+ , and decided to hold on to them. i had been on my feet last night for about 8 hours before I tried them on, so my feet were prob swollen.
    I didnt feel anything today that convinced me to send them back, though I'd bet that a 46 would work well too. It DEFINITELY wouldn't be TOO big
  • 01-10-2010
    YZINGERR
    I just ordered a pair as well and am hoping that a 46 will fit my 10.5 foot. I read somewhere else that they run a size large.
  • 01-15-2010
    Glide the Clyde
    My 48s just arrived and fit my size 13 feet very nicely but I do have narrower feet. The size chart says they should work for size 13.5. For the coin, a very nice quality shoe. Now if I just can get used to clipless out on the trail...:eekster:
  • 01-20-2010
    salimoneus
    I grabbed a pair of these, just got them today. I normally wear 11.5 and the 46's fit great. Just ditch the laces they are useless. They seem fairly high quality, stiff platform, grippy rubber, and not too heavy. Should work out much better than my Sidis for those hike-a-bike rides. Thanks for the post :thumbsup: