06/07 888 rc3's... Body Armor?- Mtbr.com

Feb 2010

Listen! 06/07 888 rc3's... Body Armor?

Hey guys!

I am looking for a set of 06 or 07 888 rc2x's, at a good price . I can't seem to find a site that sells anything but 09's and 10's... I am going to Vancouver in a few days so if there is a shop that sells used stuff?

Also, i was looking at the 661 pressure suit for when i am dhing. In your guys opinions, is just a chest protector more confortable then the pressure suit. I wanted the suit for the non slidding elbow/arm protection, is this really needed?

Thanks again, i had some great help with previous questions

BlueFire
    Last edited by BlueFire15; 02-10-2010 at 10:03 PM.

Stray Bullet
    There is no such thing as a 06/07 RC3. Only thing close is RC2X.

Feb 2010
    OH, well then, i am looking for 06/07 rc2x's

mtbr member
    To be honest, if the armor doesn't bother you, go with a pressure suit, I think it is the most protective. Last season I wore a chest protector/roost guard because it was less restrictive. This year I am even going a little more minimalist probably on the protection. As I get faster and better it just seems to get in the way more often (i.e. things like when I get close to trees, my shoulder guards hit, but my shoulders normally wouldn't, or if I want to throw a table top for fun, the bars get caught in my chest piece. If anything, do yourself a favor and wear elbow guards, you might pay dearly like I have in the past and get a nice swellbow.

Members who have read this thread: 0