Where should I live in Calif or Nevada to be around lots of Mtn Bikers?- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 35 of 35
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    5

    New question here. Where should I live in Calif or Nevada to be around lots of Mtn Bikers?

    We used to live in Auburn, California and rode the trails regularly. The trail was right below our house to get into the confluence. We had 3-8 friends we could call to go riding anytime.

    Due to bad air and breathing issues with hubby, we moved from there.

    After 10 years, we are getting back into Mtn Biking. Can only do the easy trails but am totally addicted again. I want to go everyday.

    Where can we live in California, or possibly Nevada, where the Mtn bikers live so we can get back into it having friends to ride with? Thanks alot

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: EatsDirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,016
    Old Rasputin in a tulip glass.

  3. #3
    Short-Change-Hero
    Reputation: gregnash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,993
    All depends on what you can afford. Northern NV is close to lots of trails in the Reno, Carson City, Sparks, etc. area and within close proximity to Lake Tahoe which has TONS.

    Not overly familiar with NorCal locations and their proximity to trails but if you left Cali due to bad air in the past, what makes you think it is going to be that much better now? Especially since you lived in Auburn previously?

  4. #4
    Elitest thrill junkie
    Reputation: Jayem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    31,163
    Truckee or just over the border?
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

    You're turning black metallic.

  5. #5
    Bicyclochondriac.
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    13,758
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayem View Post
    Truckee or just over the border?
    I lived near Truckee for a few years (on top of Donner Pass), and it was really great for mtb. In the summer The Tahoe area is overall my favorite place for mtb. But what really out it over the top for me is that during the winter, you are an hour from year round riding in Auburn, and all but a few months to the west around the Yuba (I forget which one, North or South) and to the east in the desert (Reno). This also means that you have three distinctly different types of climate and terrain to ride: the foothills to the west (which felt to me sort of like riding in the mountains NC/VA/WV) the the unique alpine terrain of the high Sierra Nevada, and the deserts of Nevada.
    15mm is a second-best solution to a problem that was already solved.

  6. #6
    Up In Smoke
    Reputation: Train Wreck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,332
    Sounds like the Monterey Peninsula is right up your alley. Almost all the trails in the area fall into the "easy" category. There are a few local groups that you would be able to meet up with. Not only are there tons of trails in the area, the road riding is good here too. Mild climate, centrally located, and riding year round. Also, the air quality is really good here(prevailing onshore winds).

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: boomn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    10,020
    Quote Originally Posted by gregnash View Post
    Not overly familiar with NorCal locations and their proximity to trails but if you left Cali due to bad air in the past, what makes you think it is going to be that much better now? Especially since you lived in Auburn previously?
    Average air quality in CA varies a lot even between adjacent counties. Maybe that's true in most places too, but I only know CA.

    Auburn and the surrounding area have had an ozone problem, though the data seems to show air quality there has improved in the last 10 years. The valley and the eastern foothills in general deal with this to varying degrees. But you don't have to head too far west to find counties on the other side of the valley and along the coast with really good air quality.

    This site is helpful in looking at average air quality in different cities and counties over the years

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation: beer_coffee_water's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    965
    If I had my choice, I would live on the NV side to be able to enjoy CA trails but not deal with its BS and higher taxes.

    Same trails in reach, lower cost of living/taxes and legally owning cooler gun gets my vote. And you don't have to deal with the stereotype of being a Californian while visiting other places.

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation: White7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    570
    I was born and raised in the bay area(Santa Clara) Lived in Nevada for 13 years now Im back in Cali (5 years)and couldn't be happier,,Living in Carmichael now,Im within striking distance Auburn,Downieville,Tahoe and Folsom and the Bay Area,,nice central location and I live a block from the American river bike trail

    I moved out of Nevada because Nevada blows,,except for the gun thing of course,2 months of nice weather 10 months of too hot or too cold and always windy and everything pokes you or stings you and about the only thing you can grow are weeds

    Not sure If i fit that California stereotype,,although I do wear shorts,flip flops,tie-dye and smoke weed ,,,, Dude

  10. #10
    Short-Change-Hero
    Reputation: gregnash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,993
    Quote Originally Posted by White7 View Post
    I was born and raised in the bay area(Santa Clara) Lived in Nevada for 13 years now Im back in Cali (5 years)and couldn't be happier,,Living in Carmichael now,Im within striking distance Auburn,Downieville,Tahoe and Folsom and the Bay Area,,nice central location and I live a block from the American river bike trail

    I moved out of Nevada because Nevada blows,,except for the gun thing of course,2 months of nice weather 10 months of too hot or too cold and always windy and everything pokes you or stings you and about the only thing you can grow are weeds

    Not sure If i fit that California stereotype,,although I do wear shorts,flip flops,tie-dye and smoke weed ,,,, Dude
    See I am similar but opposite... born and raised in Cali, Central Valley (Escalon, Modesto, Manteca, Stockton) and have family in the bay as well as Fresno and Sac which we visited all the time. Moved here shortly after HS, been here going on 20yrs now, and every time I go back the only thing that I really miss is the green (meaning plants and vegetation). Was actually just back last weekend to visit my uncle and family for his 70th bday in Colma. Love going to visit but the BS that you deal with, rude people, ishty drivers, traffic and whatnot are not for me.

    There is a good reason that this is called the "high desert" region, we actually see all four seasons (sometimes in the same day), Mother Nature is normally off her meds in the Reno/Carson/Tahoe area on a regular basis and we just learn to live with it.

    Our most recent problem we are seeing in the region is that all the people from Cali that don't want to deal with the bureaucracy and politics are moving here because they have lots their houses in the fires over the last few years. The walk into the state that has a much lower cost of living and can purchase with cash outright. This makes things harder on our economy because the people that live here and want to "upgrade" cannot because many can't compete with the cash coming in (not necessarily a bad thing). The hard part is that instead of checking their "politics and bureaucracy" at the door when they move here, because they are trying to leave an area that doesn't agree with them, they then pull that garbage here and screw up our laws thus turning it into the place they just left. This is something that I have seen a progression of over the last 5-7yrs.

    But that's just my opinion, and well opinions are like a$$holes, everyone's got one but that doesn't make yours any more right or prettier than the others.

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation: MSU Alum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,681
    I'd be inclined to live in Nevada, for the tax break. If your only income is Social Security, California doesn't tax that (there are 37 states that don't).

  12. #12
    Short-Change-Hero
    Reputation: gregnash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,993
    Quote Originally Posted by MSU Alum View Post
    I'd be inclined to live in Nevada, for the tax break. If your only income is Social Security, California doesn't tax that (there are 37 states that don't).
    I don't believe that NV does either, but I could be wrong. I don't pay that much attention to that simply because I got at least another 20yrs before I am there.

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,955
    Quote Originally Posted by White7 View Post
    I was born and raised in the bay area(Santa Clara) Lived in Nevada for 13 years now Im back in Cali (5 years)and couldn't be happier,,Living in Carmichael now,Im within striking distance Auburn,Downieville,Tahoe and Folsom and the Bay Area,,nice central location and I live a block from the American river bike trail

    I moved out of Nevada because Nevada blows,,except for the gun thing of course,2 months of nice weather 10 months of too hot or too cold and always windy and everything pokes you or stings you and about the only thing you can grow are weeds

    Not sure If i fit that California stereotype,,although I do wear shorts,flip flops,tie-dye and smoke weed ,,,, Dude
    Oh waaa, sounds like someone needs a nap

    Well, I was born and raised in the Bay Area, lived in Santa Cruz, Truckee, knew California well before it went DotCom, back when fruit orchards occupied what is now Apple central. All I got to say is the place has gone to the crazies! Cost of living, traffic, crappy air, and more butt sniffin than you can shake a stick at.

    Since my teens I've lived in NV, OR, VA, TN, WA, and now back in NV.

    You can cry me a river about how one place sucks more than another, but there is no way you can argue that all the congestion and bullshite that is California can make up for trail access; and yeah, they got trails, but look at per capita trail mileage to user and it ain't pretty. I hate competing for trail access.

    So I ride year round, always have, regardless of rain, snow, heat, or cold. Weather does affect riding plans, but lets be honest, even in California, the weather can suck.

    The only places I'd consider living in California are up north (Redding, Shasta), down south (Bishop), or out on the coast (Arcata), otherwise the shiteshow is in your face all day long.

    As for choices near California, I'd look at southern Oregon and northern Nevada. We moved from Eastern WA to Carson City a couple years ago; it was too cold and dark up north. Down in Carson we have more light in the winters, temps rarely go below twenty, highs into teh nineties but never over 100, dry weather, rarely rains, occasional snow. This year was a big snow year and the trails were only covered for a month; so I rode snow and drove an hour to ride in the snow free zones. Smoke from wildfires is about par for the region, just depends where it's burning and which way the wind is blowing.

    We could live anywhere, we're both medical providers, but we chose Carson City. No regrets

    Honestly, the best year round riding, with reasonable quality of life, biggest bang for your buck, is gonna be Southwest Virginia and Eastern TN. But be prepared for living in the south, hot humid, wet, and some backwards thinking.

    If I could pick another place to live, I'd look at Cedar City/St George UT, Grand Junction CO, Canon City/Salida CO, Ashland OR, Vancouver WA, maybe a small higher elevation town in NM or AZ.

    No city living for this guy!!

    Oh, and I rode this morning, at 7am the temp was 45deg, dry, no wind, just me and the dawgs, loving life.
    For Sale: XMed GG Smash Frameset +
    Lrg GG Shred Dogg
    Lrg Fezzari Signal Peak
    Lrg Pivot Shuttle (wife's)

  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation: MSU Alum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,681
    Quote Originally Posted by gregnash View Post
    I don't believe that NV does either, but I could be wrong. I don't pay that much attention to that simply because I got at least another 20yrs before I am there.
    Nevada doesn't have an income tax at all. That could save a lot of money over 20 years.

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Lone Rager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    5,814
    Carson Minden Gardnerville NV would be high on my list after having lived in Reno for 14 years...but it's been over 15 years since I spent any time there. Outside of that area the rest of the state is pure high desert. I also lived in the SFO Bay Area which wasn't bad as long as you have a commensurately high paying job. CA is freakin' huge with a lot of variety ranging from sub-tropical, to rain forests, to alpine, to desert, so you should be able to find something there.
    Do the math.

  16. #16
    mtbr member
    Reputation: White7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    570
    Quote Originally Posted by Nurse Ben View Post
    Oh waaa, sounds like someone needs a nap
    LOL I figured at least one person ,,if not more,,, would be butt hurt over my distaste for NV,,but to each their own I guess,,,I dont need a nap just nice weather and green sh!t

  17. #17
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by MtnBikerMichelle View Post
    We used to live in Auburn, California and rode the trails regularly. The trail was right below our house to get into the confluence. We had 3-8 friends we could call to go riding anytime.

    Due to bad air and breathing issues with hubby, we moved from there.

    After 10 years, we are getting back into Mtn Biking. Can only do the easy trails but am totally addicted again. I want to go everyday.

    Where can we live in California, or possibly Nevada, where the Mtn bikers live so we can get back into it having friends to ride with? Thanks alot
    Sounds like Auburn is the only town with a lot of Mtn Bikers. I wish we could've stayed living there, it was really getting hot though.

    Hubby cannot handle that bad air. We are doing easy trails but getting in shape fast so have no interest in remaining on the easy trails.

    We rode throughout the years but not hardcore though it's helped so we haven't started from ground zero. Someone mentioned Downieville. There may be 2 Mtn bike riders who actually live there. The other Mtn Bikers are are just visiting.

    We'll stick to ourselves I guess...riding around Downieville area. It's cooler than Auburn all year...which is a huge plus... though the snow was much heavier this year. It's still a bit snowy up there, we did trail maintenance last weekend on our own. Maybe we can woo some of the out oft owners we meet later (after getting into shape) into moving closer.

    Yes Nevada is nice and it's much cheaper. We drive there to grocery shop once a week and fill the car up with gas. Boomtown has a $5.55 lunch/bruch including drink on Thursdays. We also buy inventory for our eBay store up there.

    Thanks again everyone

  18. #18
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    5
    Thanks for this!

  19. #19
    Short-Change-Hero
    Reputation: gregnash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,993
    The next time you guys come into BoomTown for a grocery run make a weekend of it, bring the bikes and come down to Carson and stay. We have two major trail systems in town here... Ash Canyon and Centennial Park.

    - Ash is on the west hills up to Tahoe behind the college and have a nice variety of "level" of trails. Lower loops are pretty easy going with some fast, flowy sections and can be looped multiple times for more mileage. At this point that is really all the is open due to snow. Once the snow starts to clear out then the Creek Trail will open up which is our "gem" of a trail. Outside of that you have to wait for the snow to melt off at 7k' for the Ash to Kings connector to be clear. Which it does look like is happening slowly but surely, haven't talked to anyone that has ventured that high yet.

    - Centennial park is out east on the edge of town. This is a network of trails that is all desert landscape, vs. Ash Canyon which is Tahoe Loam, and for the most part is either an early season or late season ride. This is due to the fact that it is 100% exposed and thus in the warmer months you COOK out there, again desert landscape. It has recently had some new development on the trails out there which has added some fun stuff, but there is some serious trail maintenance that needs to be done to take care of some of the water rutts that happened over the winter. This is one of those areas that can be fun but really is more of an area to get saddle time in when Ash Canyon is snowed in and unrideable.

    Outside of that we have a few other trails down south in Gardnerville/Minden area that are awesome as well but a little further south.

  20. #20
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Jetman46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    101
    Also depends on what you want to pay in State Taxes!!!!

  21. #21
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Lone Rager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    5,814
    Do the math.

  22. #22
    mtbr member
    Reputation: fredcook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Rager View Post
    I didn't read the article yet, but at a first glance at the colored image of the U.S. ranking how states rate from best to worst doesn't makes sense based on my personal, and relative and work associates experiences. Maybe they got the colors backwards. I guess I'll need to read the accompanying article.
    You didn't quit riding because you're old, you're old because you quit riding.

  23. #23
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by MtnBikerMichelle View Post
    Sounds like Auburn is the only town with a lot of Mtn Bikers. I wish we could've stayed living there, it was really getting hot though.

    Hubby cannot handle that bad air. We are doing easy trails but getting in shape fast so have no interest in remaining on the easy trails.

    We rode throughout the years but not hardcore though it's helped so we haven't started from ground zero. Someone mentioned Downieville. There may be 2 Mtn bike riders who actually live there. The other Mtn Bikers are are just visiting.

    We'll stick to ourselves I guess...riding around Downieville area. It's cooler than Auburn all year...which is a huge plus... though the snow was much heavier this year. It's still a bit snowy up there, we did trail maintenance last weekend on our own. Maybe we can woo some of the out oft owners we meet later (after getting into shape) into moving closer.

    Yes Nevada is nice and it's much cheaper. We drive there to grocery shop once a week and fill the car up with gas. Boomtown has a $5.55 lunch/bruch including drink on Thursdays. We also buy inventory for our eBay store up there.

    Thanks again everyone

    I know you mentioned looking at Cali and Nevada only but take a look at the Sedona, Prescott, Flagstaff AZ area.
    Much milder temps than the rest of AZ, all four seasons and a large and thriving mountain biking community. Specially in Sedona. You can always find someone to ride with all day everyday.

  24. #24
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    5
    That sounds like a great idea! Thank you!

    In our mid 20;s-30's we rode alot with friends who worked at hte local bike shop. Then started just riding on our own after we moved.



    Quote Originally Posted by gregnash View Post
    The next time you guys come into BoomTown for a grocery run make a weekend of it, bring the bikes and come down to Carson and stay. We have two major trail systems in town here... Ash Canyon and Centennial Park.

    - Ash is on the west hills up to Tahoe behind the college and have a nice variety of "level" of trails. Lower loops are pretty easy going with some fast, flowy sections and can be looped multiple times for more mileage. At this point that is really all the is open due to snow. Once the snow starts to clear out then the Creek Trail will open up which is our "gem" of a trail. Outside of that you have to wait for the snow to melt off at 7k' for the Ash to Kings connector to be clear. Which it does look like is happening slowly but surely, haven't talked to anyone that has ventured that high yet.

    - Centennial park is out east on the edge of town. This is a network of trails that is all desert landscape, vs. Ash Canyon which is Tahoe Loam, and for the most part is either an early season or late season ride. This is due to the fact that it is 100% exposed and thus in the warmer months you COOK out there, again desert landscape. It has recently had some new development on the trails out there which has added some fun stuff, but there is some serious trail maintenance that needs to be done to take care of some of the water rutts that happened over the winter. This is one of those areas that can be fun but really is more of an area to get saddle time in when Ash Canyon is snowed in and unrideable.

    Outside of that we have a few other trails down south in Gardnerville/Minden area that are awesome as well but a little further south.

  25. #25
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    5
    My husband visited his sister once in Prescott before she passed away. My ex BIL is sort of a big wig in that area. We could probably visit him and our nephews while down there. Will run that idea by my husband.
    Offhand I know he didn't care for the location though

  26. #26
    Short-Change-Hero
    Reputation: gregnash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,993
    Have ridden once in Sedona it definitely was amazing riding and country. But what I found, was like most "tourist destination" towns you got the stink-eye from lots of locals. Most of the mtbing community was very nice and cordial but the rest seemed either populated by the retirement aged snow birds that this was their 2nd/3rd/xth house and they HATED tourists or were those trying to make a living there (and the surrounding communities) and just had the normal distaste for most tourists off the bat (you know, the whole guilty by association thing until they get to know you a little).

    Anyways, doesn't mean that I won't be back one day to ride the trails more and try different things out seeing as my skills have increased since then.

  27. #27
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    41
    Reno/Tahoe

  28. #28
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    235

  29. #29
    since 4/10/2009
    Reputation: Harold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    25,927
    Quote Originally Posted by gregnash View Post
    Have ridden once in Sedona it definitely was amazing riding and country. But what I found, was like most "tourist destination" towns you got the stink-eye from lots of locals. Most of the mtbing community was very nice and cordial but the rest seemed either populated by the retirement aged snow birds that this was their 2nd/3rd/xth house and they HATED tourists or were those trying to make a living there (and the surrounding communities) and just had the normal distaste for most tourists off the bat (you know, the whole guilty by association thing until they get to know you a little).

    Anyways, doesn't mean that I won't be back one day to ride the trails more and try different things out seeing as my skills have increased since then.
    I got more than the stink eye from a couple locals when I was there. There was that, but there was also some outright hostility. I live in a tourist town now (Asheville, NC) and while people grumble about tourism in general and the traffic it generates, the vast majority here wouldn't have jobs if it wasn't for that exact tourism, and they understand that. I don't see the stink eye or especially the outright hostility towards tourists.

  30. #30
    Short-Change-Hero
    Reputation: gregnash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,993
    Quote Originally Posted by SpartyinWI View Post
    LOL... define "close". From Reno you are looking at 2hrs minimum if hwy89 is good, clear and no traffic or construction. HWY89 is a two lane mountain highway so few times I have headed that way on 89 or 70, it usually takes longer.

  31. #31
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    235
    Quote Originally Posted by gregnash View Post
    LOL... define "close". From Reno you are looking at 2hrs minimum if hwy89 is good, clear and no traffic or construction. HWY89 is a two lane mountain highway so few times I have headed that way on 89 or 70, it usually takes longer.
    It looked close on a map

  32. #32
    No known cure
    Reputation: Vader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,955
    Quote Originally Posted by gregnash View Post
    Have ridden once in Sedona it definitely was amazing riding and country. But what I found, was like most "tourist destination" towns you got the stink-eye from lots of locals. Most of the mtbing community was very nice and cordial but the rest seemed either populated by the retirement aged snow birds that this was their 2nd/3rd/xth house and they HATED tourists or were those trying to make a living there (and the surrounding communities) and just had the normal distaste for most tourists off the bat (you know, the whole guilty by association thing until they get to know you a little).

    Anyways, doesn't mean that I won't be back one day to ride the trails more and try different things out seeing as my skills have increased since then.
    I've rode Sedona for twenty years making two trips a year. I also lived over the hill in Prescott so I was there all the time. I've never had an unpleasant experience. I do mostly ride in the late summer when the tourists are off the trails. This time of year the trailheads are flooded with retirees dressed like they stepped out of an REI catalog but after half a mile in the crowd thins.

    I live in a tourist town right now, Lake Arrowhead, CA. The locals can't stand the Flatlanders and their behavior but the locals can be worse.
    Ripping trails and tipping ales

  33. #33
    Bicyclochondriac.
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    13,758
    Quote Originally Posted by Nurse Ben View Post
    Oh waaa, sounds like someone needs a nap

    Honestly, the best year round riding, with reasonable quality of life, biggest bang for your buck, is gonna be Southwest Virginia and Eastern TN. But be prepared for living in the south, hot humid, wet, and some backwards thinking.
    The place that I miss more than any for overall quality of life and REALLY good riding is SW VA (Roanoke VA). It is a real mix of forward and backward thinking, but I actually find it good to be around both. I feel like I am with like-minded folks without living in a bubble.

    I lived outside Truckee for a few years, and while the MTB options in the Tahoe/Reno area are extraordinary (Especially when you factor in what is an hour to the east and west) the BS that comes with it did get to me at times.
    15mm is a second-best solution to a problem that was already solved.

  34. #34
    mtbr member
    Reputation: One Pivot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    8,332
    If you can swing a million dollars for a dumpy 2 bedroom, the peninsula is beautiful. Traffic doesn't matter if you live where everyone is heading, you're already there!

    But yeah, literally a million for a dump.

  35. #35
    mtbr member
    Reputation: wideawakejake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    287
    I know the OP is asking about CA and NV, but for people open to other areas of the US, do not underestimate the SE. N GA, TN, AK, and NC have top notch single track and legit downhill parks, some open year round. There are some really super friendly, pro mtb towns that really embrace trail building and the whole mtb culture.

Similar Threads

  1. Mtn Lion Attacks 2 Mtn Bikers in WA, YIKES!
    By mcm564 in forum California - Norcal
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 05-24-2018, 03:10 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-24-2013, 08:53 PM
  3. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-05-2008, 01:47 PM
  4. Serious Mtn bikers who live in or near Hunt. Bch
    By mtnbkrdr98 in forum California - Socal
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-20-2008, 02:25 PM
  5. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-15-2005, 09:20 AM

Members who have read this thread: 218

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.