Simply awesome Ibis Customer Service!- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jun 2008

Simply awesome Ibis Customer Service!

Hi all, I was so blown away by Ibis that I just had to come here to share. I've a Mojo SL and misplaced the plastic cable guide things which are used to hold the brake cable in place on the top tube and wrote in to Ibis on New Year's Eve asking them if I could purchase that from them (my LBS doesn't stock up on that). I wasn't expecting any reply at all, being New Year's Eve and all.

But just a couple of hours later, Scot Nicol from Ibis replied! On New Year's Eve!!! To top it off, he just asked me for my address and said he'll mail it to me, despite my offer to pay for it or at the very least cover shipping costs. (I stay in Singapore btw).

A few weeks later I received a tracked UPS shipment for more than a dozen of those plastic cable guides (when I just needed 2 for my bike) plus additional "C" cable guides for the shifter cables!!! And just when it could get any better, he threw in 2 absolutely cool Ibis decals!!

I was totally blown away! If Ibis can care so much about a customer halfway round the world on such a small matter as small plastic cable guides, no wonder everyone's raving about their support on bikes/frames, etc!

Thanks very much Scot and Ibis!!

T.W.O.
    Well that's Ibis for ya! I've never had a bad experience dealing with them at all.

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    I keep hearing over and over Ibis customer service is the best in the buisness.
    That reputation was the deciding factor for me when I bought my Mojo SL instead of a Yeti 575.

Members who have read this thread: 0