New innovative suspension from Tantrum Cycles. Any thoughts... - Page 13- Mtbr.com
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
Results 2,401 to 2,409 of 2409
    mtbr member
    Feb 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoTone View Post
    Did he mention what one position did over the other?
    Small effect, but hole rearward and bike responds to pedaling more. Hole forward and more downhill oriented.

mtbr member
    Feb 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoTone View Post
    Did he mention what one position did over the other?
    Small effect, but hole rearward and bike responds to pedaling more. Hole forward and more downhill oriented.

Sorry about double post - the upload errored out and when it finally worked there were two - but don't know how to delete.
    Last edited by Flow Chaser; 04-16-2020 at 08:10 AM. Reason: double post

EAT MORE GRIME
    Topaz T3 clears just enough. the can fits in the pocket, and the bladder can almost hits the frame but doesn't.
    "Put your seatbelt back on or get out and sit in the middle of that circle of death." - Johnny Scoot

mtbr member
    So has this ingenious frame design blown up yet? It seemed legit 3 years ago. Where's the hype machine? I only saw years old videos on their youtube channel.

mtbr member
    Feb 2018
    Mine is still running excellently. I bought a size too small so I gave it to my wife. Now waiting for the second production run to get another. It was so good I will buy it regardless of whatever bike I have at the time. Not sure when it is coming or if it every will. Apparently Brian had a few setbacks. I'm not holding my breath there will ever be another one available, but yes, it was so good I'll get one regardless.

mtbr member
    Brian just took care of my frame...I was between frame sizes and even after some saddle time we both thought I should move up a size. Brian took care of me and I can't wait to see what comes next!

mtbr member
    Apr 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Flow Chaser View Post
    Mine is still running excellently. I bought a size too small so I gave it to my wife. Now waiting for the second production run to get another. It was so good I will buy it regardless of whatever bike I have at the time. Not sure when it is coming or if it every will. Apparently Brian had a few setbacks. I'm not holding my breath there will ever be another one available, but yes, it was so good I'll get one regardless.
    I just happened to run into 3 guys riding
    Tantrums today at a trail in Indy. Had never seen one before.
    Turns out one of them is Brianís step son, who said all is well and Brian is still building
    bikes. Hopefully good news for you all!

EAT MORE GRIME
    yeah the bike kicks ass all over the trail, especially pointed uphill. I just hope that there will be a way to obtain a future one... if the day comes and mine is busted or worn straight out

#KS14
    "Put your seatbelt back on or get out and sit in the middle of that circle of death." - Johnny Scoot

mtbr member
    My Murtnat "dos" is built up again after Brian and I decided that the small just didn't fit. Yup, it's odd...29"/27.5", 140mm/160mm of giddy up! I'm sooo glad I own one! New innovative suspension from Tantrum Cycles. Any thoughts...-img_20200629_202118283.jpg

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213