Lazer Oasiz Helmet: Brian Lopes Influenced- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Feb 2008

Lazer Oasiz Helmet: Brian Lopes Influenced

Anyone have any time in one of these helmets yet. Aside from looking a little funky, seems like good competition to the flux and 661 recon.

I'm in the market for an AM type helmet that covers more of the head and allows easy use with goggles, and the oasiz is pretty appealing.

Thanks,

Tim

mtbr member
    I've got the Nirvana. It's a great helmet. The roll-sys feature works really well, but trying one on would be the best thing.

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    Yeah the fit seems up to snuff. I ordered one in to the shop I'm at and put it out to sell and see if it shows interest. After getting it in, I'm pretty interested in trying one out myself as it was light and a comfortable fit. Just don't want to take the helmet the shop is trying to sell out for a ride.

mtbr member
    What's the coverage like on the helmet?

Does it actually cover more of the back of the head (like a THE F14)
    Or is it more a styling difference (Giro Hex, 661 etc) that doesn't cover anymore than a normal hat?

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    From trying it on, it definitely has more coverage than your run of the mill xc type lid. It came down to about an inch or so above the back of my hair line. I haven't tried a flux or 661 on yet. I would like to try them on and see what sort of coverage they offer also before making a decision.

Members who have read this thread: 0