Keep the Yeti SB66a or sell it and buy Santa Clara Bronson C- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 42 of 42
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    100

    Keep the Yeti SB66a or sell it and buy Santa Cruz Bronson C

    I am debating if I should buy new ENVE wheels for my SB66a or just sell it and buy Santa Cruz Bronson C.

    SB66 is pretty well setup (Fox Float 36 Kashima (Pushed), 1x10 XTR, Hope Tech V4, dropper , etc) however.. it is heavy... Last time I weight it was 32lbs.

    I haven't had chance to test ride Bronson yet, I am planing to do that next week, however am I crazy to want to sell my Yeti?
    Last edited by crazyinp; 04-12-2014 at 12:05 AM.

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Hurricane Jeff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,631
    The only thing crazier is if you buy Enve wheels for it.

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,628
    Is a carbon frame for your Yeti available in your size?

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Andrew8404's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    962
    I would wait for Yeti to release there new 76 bike at the end of summer.

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    I ride bikes
    Reputation: moefosho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,419
    I would keep the SB66. There are probably other ways to lose some weight if you really want to. You are not going to lose a ton of weight going with a carbon frame (probably 1.5lbs)
    What is your full build?

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by moefosho View Post
    I would keep the SB66. There are probably other ways to lose some weight if you really want to. You are not going to lose a ton of weight going with a carbon frame (probably 1.5lbs)
    What is your full build?
    Agreed, going to just carbon frame won't really save a lot.


    Fork: Fox Float RC2 36 160mm
    Rear Shock: RP23 Kashima
    Headset: Cane Creek 110
    Wheels: DT Swiss EX1750 with Trail Kink 2.4 F/R
    Stem: Thomson X4 70mm
    Handlebar: Easton Haven 711mm (AL)
    Brakes: Hope Tech EVO V4 202mm Front, 182mm Rear
    Dropper: Fox DOSS 4"
    Seat: Specialized Henge Expert
    Drive: GPX BB, 1x10 RaceFace Narrow/Wide 26t, 11-36t XT
    Rear Derailleur: XTR-M986
    Shifter: XTR-M980

    Besides changing the wheels to carbon and moving to skinny rear tire, I really don't see where I can get some weight off.

  7. #7
    I ride bikes
    Reputation: moefosho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,419
    Carbon bars could drop 100g. Not that expensive.
    The Pike is about .6lbs lighter. But the 36 is really nice.
    Nobby Nic 2.4 are about 750g compared to the TKs 920g. If you swapped both, thats .75 lb lighter. Tubeless can also drop weight if you haven't already.
    There are lighter wheels than your DTs but you will be spending quite a bit especially if you want carbon bling.

    Personally, for a Beefy, aluminum, 6" bike with a dropper, I think 32lbs is just fine.

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    100
    Thanks!

    I think what I have to decide is if I am planing to stay with 26" and keep upgrading or save my money for 650 when I am ready to upgrade.

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ciocc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by moefosho View Post
    Carbon bars could drop 100g. Not that expensive.
    The Pike is about .6lbs lighter. But the 36 is really nice.
    Nobby Nic 2.4 are about 750g compared to the TKs 920g. If you swapped both, thats .75 lb lighter. Tubeless can also drop weight if you haven't already.
    There are lighter wheels than your DTs but you will be spending quite a bit especially if you want carbon bling.

    Personally, for a Beefy, aluminum, 6" bike with a dropper, I think 32lbs is just fine.
    +1. I also have a SB66a and 32lb for a beefy built is not too bad.

    I am also considering reducing the weight without breaking my bank, and the least expensive way is to change the tires and handlebar and that would save about 1 pound.

    I have had Nobby Nic before, and I have Bontrager XR4 Team issue now which weighs about the same as NN but more durable and provides better traction.

  10. #10
    Chris Bling
    Reputation: dustyduke22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,581
    Quote Originally Posted by navip View Post
    Thanks!

    I think what I have to decide is if I am planing to stay with 26" and keep upgrading or save my money for 650 when I am ready to upgrade.
    I am in the same boat. I currently have a 'fleet' of 26 in bikes in my garage and wondering if I should continue forward to move onto 650b. Logically, moving to 650b makes sense, but the amount of $ I have invested in my bikes is substantial...

    Also, the SB66 was on my short lift of future bikes. So do I get another 26 or pony up to a 650b? Decisions decisions.
    The obsession of wheels fused with the passion of cycling
    Handbuilt Custom Wheels

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Scott@GO-RIDE.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,334
    Having owned many many 26" bikes a number of 29ers and now moved to 27.5. I'd say buying really expensive 26" wheels at this time is not money well spent. I'd get wider bars and lighter tires for XCish days and run the rest as it is till you're ready for a new bike. If you do go carbon 26 (frame or fork) I'd only buy close outs.
    Can't keep track anymore - Giant, Santa Cruz, Pivot, Yeti, Norco, Salsa, Intense - if it rolls on dirt I like it :thumbsup:

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation: nauc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,175
    id get the Bronson... cause its just badazz

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Having owned many many 26" bikes a number of 29ers and now moved to 27.5. I'd say buying really expensive 26" wheels at this time is not money well spent. I'd get wider bars and lighter tires for XCish days and run the rest as it is till you're ready for a new bike. If you do go carbon 26 (frame or fork) I'd only buy close outs.
    Yeah, good advice. I was ready to spend few grands on new set of carbon wheels. I should just buy new bike and sell mine.

  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,340
    you could drop 700 on a set of carbon wheels from the Chinese light bicycle wheels. They get great reviews, although I have no experience with them.

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    499
    26" is outdated and obselete. Get the Bronson with 650 wheels. You will be much happier and on modern equipment and geometry.Dont spend your money on 26" equipment.

    In fact if you want I will take that POS SB66 of your hands.

  16. #16
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by micky View Post
    26" is outdated and obselete. Get the Bronson with 650 wheels. You will be much happier and on modern equipment and geometry.Dont spend your money on 26" equipment.

    In fact if you want I will take that POS SB66 of your hands.
    PM we can talk I am going to post it for sale soon

  17. #17
    EDR
    Reputation: eatdrinkride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,862
    Quote Originally Posted by micky View Post
    26" is outdated and obselete. Get the Bronson with 650 wheels. You will be much happier and on modern equipment and geometry.Dont spend your money on 26" equipment.

    In fact if you want I will take that POS SB66 of your hands.
    Please enlighten us all on the "modern" geometry of the 650b that he is missing with his 66.

  18. #18
    Your bike sucks
    Reputation: Carl Mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,956
    Not to belabor the question but what is your driver for changing?

    As part of your decision making process, you need to ask yourself what you hope to achieve.

    Maybe geeky but I'd start with high level categories.. say:

    • Performance Gains
    • Personal Interest
    • Obsolesce avoidance

    Under Performance you might break down:

    • Pedaling Efficiency - weight
    • Suspension characteristics
    • Personal geometry preferences
    • Worn or underperforming components
    • etc

    Under interests you might have:

    • Technology - Suspension (VPP), Carbon, etc
    • Wheelsize
    • Brand change
    • New bike!
    • Etc

    Under Obsolesce:

    • Wheelsize and related components
    • Resell

    Ok… that seems geeky but it could be effective.

    My take -> If your SB66 is dialed, I wouldn’t expect a major performance increase unless you have something that’s specifically not working for you. If you just want to try something new (wheelsize, frame, suspension), go for it. As far as obsolesce, the resell of 26 is not so awesome and it may actually get better (or stay flat) once the 27.5 excitement dies down. I don’t see a shortage of high performing gear in 26 but you may not get the latest, bleeding edge stuff.

    If alls good, then I’d find a new set of carbon hoops for the SB66 but wouldn’t break the bank on the Enve.
    Working to stomp out redundancy, I repeat, working to stomp out redundancy.

    2019 Patrol for sale

  19. #19
    mtbr member
    Reputation: KRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    12,321
    Quote Originally Posted by eatdrinkride View Post
    Please enlighten us all on the "modern" geometry of the 650b that he is missing with his 66.
    Uh... I think he was being facetious as evidenced by his desire to take the outdated SB66 off his hands. Forgot the .

    What Scott said: Don't put a ton of money into carbon 26" wheels unless you're planning on staying with that bike for a long time (Or picking up a carbon SB66 on closeout). Ride it like it is and start saving for your next dream bike.
    I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth...
    Isaiah 58:14

    www.stuckinthespokes.com

  20. #20
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    100
    I hear you guys. I really want lighter bike. You can really feel the weight during climbing. The bike is awesome going downhill. The reason I asked about the Bronson was because Yeti hasn't come up with 650B version of SB66 as of yet and I really don't want to buy carbon sb66 frame to switch everything when seems like everyone is moving to 650B.

    Here is the post by John P International Sales Manager for Yeti

    http://forums.mtbr.com/yeti/no-more-...l#post10921548

    "As some other shop guys have stated in this thread, an interesting thing happened toward the end of 2013 - despite all of you guys (and us here at Yeti!) professing love for 26ers, tangible demand for that wheel size fell off a cliff. In our domestic preseason bookings, in which we literally book hundreds/thousands of bikes for shops, demand for our 26ers was almost zero. Literally, there were less than a dozen 66's on order nationwide. Yikes. Meanwhile, demand on the 75 and 575 (both 650B bikes) was off the charts."

  21. #21
    Sponge Brain
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    134
    deleted

  22. #22
    Chris Bling
    Reputation: dustyduke22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,581
    Quote Originally Posted by KRob View Post
    Uh... I think he was being facetious as evidenced by his desire to take the outdated SB66 off his hands. Forgot the .

    What Scott said: Don't put a ton of money into carbon 26" wheels unless you're planning on staying with that bike for a long time (Or picking up a carbon SB66 on closeout). Ride it like it is and start saving for your next dream bike.
    So KRob, you're still rocking that "old outdated" 26 in Chilotin. You going to hang onto your 26'' or jump ship to 650b?
    The obsession of wheels fused with the passion of cycling
    Handbuilt Custom Wheels

  23. #23
    I ride bikes
    Reputation: moefosho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,419
    Name:  tumblr_inline_myycka6kC81qb7qbj.jpg
Views: 767
Size:  21.9 KB
    650B! OH YEAH!
    Just to let you know. The Bronson Carbon frame is 2 lbs lighter than your SB66 frame. The stock base carbon Bronson without a dropper is about 30lbs.

    I dont think you would notice a MASSIVE improvement in climbing ability going from one bike that is oriented to going down fast, to another bike that is the same.

  24. #24
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    100
    for some reason the configurator on SC website shows 28lbs which is over 5lbs less than my current setup.

  25. #25
    mtbr member
    Reputation: KRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    12,321
    Quote Originally Posted by dustyduke22 View Post
    So KRob, you're still rocking that "old outdated" 26 in Chilotin. You going to hang onto your 26'' or jump ship to 650b?
    Hee he. Both! I love the Chilcotin and am keeping it. Also just ordered a 27.5 complement bike. I'll be contacting you about building up some carbon wheels for it as soon as my bank account recovers a bit.
    I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth...
    Isaiah 58:14

    www.stuckinthespokes.com

  26. #26
    I ride bikes
    Reputation: moefosho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,419
    Quote Originally Posted by navip View Post
    for some reason the configurator on SC website shows 28lbs which is over 5lbs less than my current setup.
    It depends on the kit.

  27. #27
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,942
    Don't get too hung up on frame weight vs complete bike weight. Think of the frame as just one of many components. Since weight is on your mind, 27.5 wheels and tires will always be heavier than 26 and that's where you really feel it.

    Don't be scared to invest in 26" wheels. We are being socialized to think 650 will totally take over. This will only happen if people completely stop buying 26" stuff. I don't believe this will happen. There are WAY more 26" bikes on the market than 650. Those bikes aren't going anywhere just because 2014 bikes are mostly 650. The industry has invested big money in 650. It's no accident we have been feed biased info about the benefits, and scared out of buying 26" stuff. Don't let this affect your personal choice to sell or keep your 26" bike. I'll bet your frame will hold value no matter what happens. If 26" becomes niche, the 66 will be a coveted item especially when Graves wins the EWS this year on one! (I ride a nomad, I'm not a biased yeti guy just so you know)

  28. #28
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Rockrover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    203
    Get the Enve's. Bombproof, stiff, light. Plus they're pure sex. Less sex appeal is out there to be sure, but if you can afford it, go for the supermodel over the okay girl next door (plus when you sell the supermodel more will take you up on it over a ragged out fat chick).

    And to add, what's wrong with SB66!? It's a sick ride.
    Santa Fe, NM

  29. #29
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockrover View Post
    And to add, what's wrong with SB66!? It's a sick ride.
    Nothing wrong with SB66. I just want something lighter and since there isn't much I can do to make my AL SB66 lighter I was wondering if is worth switching to 650B at that time.

  30. #30
    Cactus Cuddler
    Reputation: tehllama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,815
    It sounds like your SB66 is filling the role you got it for, and you're shifting somewhat on wanting a different bike with a different purpose. Without going wholesale into swapping parts, you would be out a chunk of change to make your SB66 a lightweight; but what you have right now is a good beefy bike in the SB-66. If you want something more towards lightweight AM, then I would be looking at a different bike, but you don't need to go the full cost of the Bronson to get there - and you don't need to sell your 66 in order to fund that, since your cost return isn't going to be that great on it anyway.

    You probably could keep the SB-66, and even add something absurd like a Giant Trance complete bike with a ghetto 1x10 drivetrain (Wolf-Tooth/One-On), throw a pike on it, carbon bar, and call it at that - still a 30lb bike, but for the cost if you take to make your SB66 that same weight, you can have two different bikes with slightly different focuses.

    The smartest answer honestly is to just spend a bit of money getting your SB-66 more dialed - fix ANY little thing about it that could be better (e.g. throw a KS Lev on it, add a tire to the available setup options, look at some cleanup options for the cockpit, or go ghetto 1x10 on the drivetrain) and you'll be tons of money ahead.

    I haven't been around the high end MTB scene for that long, but the SB-66 is going to be one of those bikes people will look back on years from now and think two things: 1) Why did Yeti ever stop making it, and 2) Can I have one, since it's a classic. I got to ride a friend's, and that was the first time I understood why an entire market sector of mountain bikes existed, it was that cool to ride.

  31. #31
    mtbr member
    Reputation: wilks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,382
    Quote Originally Posted by slimat99 View Post
    Don't get too hung up on frame weight vs complete bike weight. Think of the frame as just one of many components. Since weight is on your mind, 27.5 wheels and tires will always be heavier than 26 and that's where you really feel it.

    Don't be scared to invest in 26" wheels. We are being socialized to think 650 will totally take over. This will only happen if people completely stop buying 26" stuff. I don't believe this will happen. There are WAY more 26" bikes on the market than 650. Those bikes aren't going anywhere just because 2014 bikes are mostly 650. The industry has invested big money in 650. It's no accident we have been feed biased info about the benefits, and scared out of buying 26" stuff. Don't let this affect your personal choice to sell or keep your 26" bike. I'll bet your frame will hold value no matter what happens. If 26" becomes niche, the 66 will be a coveted item especially when Graves wins the EWS this year on one! (I ride a nomad, I'm not a biased yeti guy just so you know)
    Sorry but I disagree - just about all the new models coming out or recently released are 27.5 or 29. Mach 6, Warden, Tracer T275, Rallon etc. A lot of the 26er models are being phased out or have been. Turner 5 Spot, SB66. Even the 27.5 Mojo HDRs far outsell the 26er version. I don't know of any frames / bikes in the 140-160mm travel range in 26er that are in development do you? Like it or not hardly anyone looking to buy a new high end mtn bike is thinking 26er. Ask the lbs' and manufacturers. And I have three 26ers!

  32. #32
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,942
    Quote Originally Posted by wilks View Post
    Sorry but I disagree - just about all the new models coming out or recently released are 27.5 or 29. Mach 6, Warden, Tracer T275, Rallon etc. A lot of the 26er models are being phased out or have been. Turner 5 Spot, SB66. Even the 27.5 Mojo HDRs far outsell the 26er version. I don't know of any frames / bikes in the 140-160mm travel range in 26er that are in development do you? Like it or not hardly anyone looking to buy a new high end mtn bike is thinking 26er. Ask the lbs' and manufacturers. And I have three 26ers!

    I wan't very clear. What I mean is just because there are few 2014 26" bikes, doesn't mean all the 26" bikes in existence are going to disappear. People are freaking out thinking 26" is done so they need to go 650. Even if zero 26" bikes are produced next year there will still be tons of 26" bikes out there. If someone like the OP still likes their bike, there's no reason to feel they need to sell it for 27.5 just because there are few 26" 2014 models.

    Here's all the 2014 mid travel 26" models I can think of. Half of these are 27.5 or 26: Evil Uprising, Transition Covert, Banshee Rune, Banshee Spitfire, Mojo HDR, Divinci Dixon, Knolly chili, Knolly Endo, Cove g spot

  33. #33
    LCW
    LCW is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation: LCW's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,652

    Keep the Yeti SB66a or sell it and buy Santa Clara Bronson C

    OP - if you're gonna switch, forget the Bronson and go all out with the new 650b Nomad!

    Otherwise - the SB66 is a sick ride.

    Santa Cruz Tallboy 4


  34. #34
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    100
    Yeah. I just realized one more option that I had totally forgot. I am going to call Yeti and see if I can buy carbon rear triangle. That and getting carbon wheels will put my bike in 30lbs zone.

  35. #35
    mtbr member
    Reputation: El Cheap0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    125
    OP, do you really need a dropper? Just a normal carbon post will be tons lighter, and cheaper to maintain.

    If you go 650b, it looks like the weight is about the same, but with bigger wheels it's noticeably easier to go faster and longer distances.
    I have a cheap 26r, looking for a better 26r from people like you who are switching, b/c there is so much tech for so much cheaper than the same priced new 27.5

  36. #36
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    100
    Just came back from Sea Otter Classic. Both Nomad 650b and BronsonC are sick. Santa Cruz had both of them and those felt so much lighter than my current Yeti. Wish Yeti come out with 6" 650b faster. I would love to stay with Yeti since their support has been nothing but exceptional.

  37. #37
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Andrew8404's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    962

    Re: Keep the Yeti SB66a or sell it and buy Santa Clara Bronson C

    Quote Originally Posted by navip View Post
    Just came back from Sea Otter Classic. Both Nomad 650b and BronsonC are sick. Santa Cruz had both of them and those felt so much lighter than my current Yeti. Wish Yeti come out with 6" 650b faster. I would love to stay with Yeti since their support has been nothing but exceptional.
    Just wait till the end of summer JP is saying something real awesome will be coming out. Yeti is an awesome brand and you already have a great bike. Just hold out a bit longer and I think you will be happy.

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

  38. #38
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew8404 View Post
    Just wait till the end of summer JP is saying something real awesome will be coming out. Yeti is an awesome brand and you already have a great bike. Just hold out a bit longer and I think you will be happy.

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    I might as well do that. I like Yeti a lot.

  39. #39
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Andrew8404's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    962

    Keep the Yeti SB66a or sell it and buy Santa Clara Bronson C

    Quote Originally Posted by navip View Post
    I might as well do that. I like Yeti a lot.
    At least that way you will have all the options available to you.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  40. #40
    Rock n' Roller
    Reputation: snowgypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    270
    Question: Is the SB66 not doing something that you need? Have you demoed the broson? Is it leaps and bounds better than what you currently have? Are you no longer having fun on your SB66? Is the weight factor keeping you from enjoying your bike? If so, then buy a new one!

    However, also make sure you aren't falling into the marketing hype. Get a new bike because you want/need one to enjoy riding or to keep growing as a rider. Don't get a new bike because you can or because they're so pretty and shiny and light.

    +1 for waiting a bit to see what happens with Yeti and with the 27.5 rush. If the hype is true, those designs are only going to get better and more dialed in the next few years. You might see advances in 26/29ers as well. And with the price of bikes right now, you are pretty much married to them - want to make sure your purchase is going to keep you happy for years to come.

  41. #41
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    100
    @snowgypsy,

    Very good point. 50% of it, just me is just wanting new bike. I am nowhere near the limits of what SB66 can do. I am planing to take one to the local trail I usually ride. That would be good comparison.

  42. #42
    mtbr member
    Reputation: absoluteczech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    432
    I just replaced my Giant Trance X2 with a Bronson C. Your SB66 is worlds better than my X2. Is it mind blowing going to the Bronson? No. Is it that much of a difference? Not really. I feel more comfortable doing technical rides now and love the carbon frame, but was it worth 5k? Probably not, but I wanted a new bike anyways. If you really WANT a new bike then just get one, otherwise if you think it will be a huge difference then it really wont be.

Similar Threads

  1. Yeti SB75 or Santa Cruz Bronson
    By giantdefy in forum 27.5
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-04-2014, 02:40 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-28-2014, 05:09 AM
  3. Yeti Sb95 carbon vs Santa Cruz Bronson Carbon
    By arnaldinhoalves in forum Bike and Frame discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-19-2013, 04:41 PM
  4. Yeti SB-66 vs Santa Cruz Bronson
    By surfboard3r in forum All Mountain
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-18-2013, 05:51 PM
  5. Yeti SB66a or Ibis Mojo HD
    By Hokidachi in forum All Mountain
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-08-2012, 08:07 PM

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.