gloves- Mtbr.com

Thread: gloves

mtbr member
    Feb 2009

gloves

I'm gonna need me some gloves. I like to ride full fingers year round even though I ride in 100+ degree temps. My Dakine ventilators were nice, but my first wreck with them took its toll (they're on their last legs after one season). Does anyone know of a good glove that can last more than one season and breath in the summer. Is it time for me to move to moto gloves?

And I've tried mechanics gloves (good in the winter, deathly hot in the summer). I had a pair of spesh gloves that I cannot find anymore that I did like, but can't recall the name. Had a pair of fox Digit gloves, but they were a little pansy when it came to being able to last more than one bail.
    Just another redneck with a bike

mtbr member
    i have these. id buy them again. theyre called Dirtpaws i think. i think i payed around $25 for them

mtbr member
    I really like specialized body geometry gloves
    Its not what you ride its how you ride it...

mtbr member
    I'm a fan of Fox gloves. They seem to hold up very well for me. Have run Digits for awhile, but the Dirtpaws above are great for the price. Buy two of them....

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    How are the rockgardn fates for the heat?

Name:  rockgardnfateblkglove.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  22.3 KB
    Just another redneck with a bike

mtbr member
    I like some Fox models, but the palms always end up stretching a bit too much for my taste, and the knuckle padding holds in a lot of heat in the summer months. I like thinner gloves that vent well and have a lot of curvature built into them so there's no extra material between my hand and the grip. I fully admit my bias, but a friend of mine from high school started a glove company a while back that makes an amazing product. They're durable, no palm bunching, they protect just fine, and they breathe better than any other glove I've worn.

Deft Family

These are my personal favorites: http://www.vsmx.co.uk/ekmps/shops/ls...5D-12104-p.jpg
    tangaroo: What electrolytes do chicken and turkey have again?
    rck18: All of them, because they're meat.

ride all day
    Sep 2011
    I have a pair of dirtpaws and I'm dying in them anything above 65 or 70 good winter/spring/fall glove though

mtbr member
    I use fox bomber gloves. They have carbon composite knuckles which offer motorcycle level protection. They are warm but not unbareable. I have about 2000 miles on mine and theyre just now starting to show some wear. They can be had for about 50 $.

Members who have read this thread: 0