Win a Pugsley!- Mtbr.com

Thread: Win a Pugsley!

mtbr member
    Jan 2008

Win a Pugsley!

Chain Reaction Cycles will be raffling off a brand new, completely built, Surly Pugsley. The proceeds from the raffle will support the production of the new Fat Bike documentary. Keep it, give it your spouse or friend who is still riding those skinny tires or sell it and buy yourself tickets to Hawaii.

There will be a limited amount of tickets available (which means your odds of winning are very good ), so hurry down to Chain Reaction Cycles, check out the bike and buy one, two or ten tickets. Each ticket is $20.00.

The winner will be announced April 1st, 2009 on the Chain Reaction Cycles website.
    If you canít make it to Chain Reaction Cycles, but you want to try your luck at winning a bike, email me and we will get you tickets somehow.

If you want to help sell tickets, let me know.
    Thanks for all your support!
    Carl
    www.indieakfilms.com

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    any way to play online

mtbr member
    Jan 2008

Online payment

I can take payment via paypal. I would then send you your tickets via snail mail (and send you the tickets #'s via email). If you win, you need to be able to pick the bike up in Anchorage or pay for shipping.

If anyone is interested in paying via PayPal, contact me at:
    [email protected]

Cheers,
    Carl

Muskoka
    Quote Originally Posted by Exploreak
    I can take payment via paypal. I would then send you your tickets via snail mail (and send you the tickets #'s via email). If you win, you need to be able to pick the bike up in Anchorage or pay for shipping.
    Carl
    Hmmm, very tempting. Can Canadians play? Wonder what shipping to central Ontario, would cost (-8
    https://get.google.com/albumarchive/...127?source=pwa

RSD Bikes "The Mayor"
    Rocky Mountain Sherpa Overland

Members who have read this thread: 0