Wildfire Frames?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jun 2006

Wildfire Frames?

ahhhhh, the snow is here and my fat tired friends have been gathering for adventures here and there. But I have nothing to attach my Large Marges and endomorphs to. So I have been augering in with my nokiens on my ever ready Kona.

Mmmm wondering when/if my frame shall ever materialize? Or should I start calling it my sand bike instead of my snow bike, or maybe even no bike?

Thanks goodness for a full quiver of skiis!!

Jon

mtbr member
    This weather should make the wait easier.

mtbr member
    I agree. What is happening outside? Is it winter time or break up season? I wish the snow would make up it's mind. Stay or go.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006

skinny tires

I am getting my road bike back out, I think the time to ride will be quickly upon us! Now it only has to dry up.

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    I also have a pile of parts waiting for my Wildfire frame. My understanding is that they were shipped to Mark from DeSalvo two weeks ago. I'm still hoping to have a bike to ride this winter season here in NH. I don't have a concern about getting a frame eventually - I feel Mark is totally honest and reliable, but the communication part of customer satisfaction is not his strength. I'm confident that when the frame arrives it will be everything he has said it will be.

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    My frame just got shipped from OR last Wed (Nov 21).

Members who have read this thread: 0