Whistler Bike Park Package- Mtbr.com
    Bikes are good

Whistler Bike Park Package

I'm not a downhiller by heart, but had the incredible opportunity to ride the bike park in Whistler last summer and had the time of my life. I learned quickly how to manuever the beastly downhill bike I rented each day and was soon dropping cliffs, hitting table top jumps in flow, and riding steep technical stuff my 5 spot could only wet dream about. That being said, I can't wait to go again. The trick is, it's expensive. That is, until you find 20 Alaskans to share hotel rooms and transportation with. The rates are tentative and subject to change for the new season as things do, but shouldn't be too much more than the quote the Whistler people gave me. I'm not getting a special deal by organizing this, I just want to get there again. If you are interested, even slightly, let me know. For airfare, transporation to Whistler, 6 nights accomodations (nice digs) Downhill bike and armor rental, 5 day lift ticket, $1540.00. You'd want some $$$ for playing too obviously.
    Last summer my plane ride was free, and I spent well over $2000 for everything. The trip is tentatively set for June 23-29. We can change that as the group needs.

Please email me at:
    Email: [email protected]

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    That's a pretty good deal. No way my wife would let me go, but I'd do it if I could.

Bikes are good

Ouch

My wife bought my ticket last summer. I don't think she was counting on me wanting to go back so bad. I've got 3 bodies, we need one more for the good deals.

Members who have read this thread: 0