Where's a good place to start- Mtbr.com

Jul 2006

Where's a good place to start

Picked up a Rockhopper Disc at the bike shop recently to get back into biking, and started looking at trail reviews here... There seems to be a bunch of them, and I have no idea where to start. Any suggestions?

Wood chips are stupid
    Hilltop ski area is a good place to start. Rose's bike book is a good reference. You can buyt them at Paramount Cycles or the Bike Shop.

akdeluxe
    "Trust me,you don't want a big baby."

JT

Its Tammy! 2 M's and a Y
    Quote Originally Posted by akdeluxe
    Hilltop ski area is a good place to start. Rose's bike book is a good reference. You can buy them at Paramount Cycles or the Bike Shop.

akdeluxe
    Are you allowed to ride your bike up on Hilltop? We did it last year, I just wasn't sure if we could or not.

Wood chips are stupid
    As far as riding on Hilltop, that is fine. Not much there though. A road to the top and thats it. The goodies are in the surrounding areas and trails. Hilltop offers a nice place to park and meet.

akdeluxe
    "Trust me,you don't want a big baby."

JT

Jul 2006
    The Campbell area is a great place to start. It has a little bit of everything. Roseís book is a handy tool and highly recommended. It has great trail descriptions and maps. You canít go wrong with it. Another nice tool is the local trail map that you can also pick up at the bike shop. Kincaid is another good place to get your feet wet and back into the swing of things.

Members who have read this thread: 0