Westchester Ice Crit Frigid Bits Winter Rendezvous Reunion- Mtbr.com

Jul 2006

Westchester Ice Crit Frigid Bits Winter Rendezvous Reunion

When: Saturday 3/15 @ 6:30-6:45
    Where: Westchester Lagoon “Meet in the Cozy Café Parking Lot”

Come on out for a great time on the ice and a little grilling and swilling Frigid Bits Style. The after ride festivities provided by AKspokes.com will include BBQ Chicken, Brats, Hotdogs, and yes baked beans so come hungry and propel your way through the evening amongst friends and fellow riders.

There will also be a special award by none other than the man himself “Rio” for the most ingenious leprechaun costume on two wheels.

Grillin' & Chillin'

Wearing of the Green

Grillzilla is still in the back of my truck. I didn't take him out just in case we were riding and roasting again this weekend. Grillzilla says, "I'm gassed and ready to go. See you there!"
    Grill Meister
    "There were never any good old days
    They are today, they are tomorrow
    "
    - Gogol Bordello

rio
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Frigid Bits Ice Crit update

The course was hot moped today ( 3/15 ) at 9 AM. So, with that in mind, the Fat Tire option will be excluded for this evenings festivities. The Fabulous Frigid Bits Burn Barrel will be there for public viewing. This will be your last chance to see this hot icon of mt. biking and soon to be world class tourist trap. It will go into hibernation soon so, please take advantage of this opportunity to see this glowing legend in the making and its cuz Grillzilla !

Quote Originally Posted by speedsk8_ak
    Grillzilla is still in the back of my truck. I didn't take him out just in case we were riding and roasting again this weekend. Grillzilla says, "I'm gassed and ready to go. See you there!"
    Last edited by rio; 03-15-2008 at 02:12 PM.

ThisseatmakemyA$$lookfat?

Good job!

I want to THANK, AKspokes.com for a GREAT time. There was lot's of FOOD and FUNN...
    aka: akfreeridemtber; brian_404
    Just get out and, RIDE!!!
    www.facebook.com/shagwn007

Members who have read this thread: 0