Trail Workers Needed- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead! Trail Workers Needed

This Saturday, September 18th from 8:30 to 1:00 there will be a trail work party at the Campbell Creek Science Center. Tasks include planting trees, installing a log fence and improving trails. A pizza lunch and door prizes are included.

Here's an opportunity for the newly formed "Single Track Advocates" to put some action behind those words! When you sign in, please state that you're representing the "Single Track Advocates."

Jun 2003

Sta?

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Bee
    This Saturday, September 18th from 8:30 to 1:00 there will be a trail work party at the Campbell Creek Science Center. Tasks include planting trees, installing a log fence and improving trails. A pizza lunch and door prizes are included.

Here's an opportunity for the newly formed "Single Track Advocates" to put some action behind those words! When you sign in, please state that you're representing the "Single Track Advocates."
    I really missed out on a great meeting the other night. I will do my best to come by and lend a hand or two.

That is the center off of Abott Loop road, correct?

mtbr member
    Yes, the Science Center in the Campbell Tract off of Abbott Loop Road. I'm not sure about tools--I'll check on this.

FatBike Fiend

Congratulations to Single Track Advocates

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Bee

It's great you guys are forming a new group for trails advocacy. Keep fighting the good fight, and let us know out here in the valley if we can help you out. We are having our own trail work day this Saturday on the Matanuska Railroad trail near Palmer. We are meeting at the trailhead on Eagle Street at 10 am and all are welcome.
    We've been fighting off proposed utility lines through the Kepler Bradley and Crevasse Moraine trails all summer and it seems our efforts our making a difference in preserving the trails so we all can have a place to ride. Banding together and networking seems to pay off!
    Keep up the good work.

Mark Gronewald
    Valley Mountain Bike Alliance