Ti rigid forks for 26" and 29"- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Ti rigid forks for 26" and 29"

Just to let you guys know that Airborne is offering a 26" Ti fork in addition to the 29er fork AKBILL has. They show a $300 retail, but we can talk about that.
    I know it's a little late to worry about winter rigid forks, especially if this warm weather keeps up, but keep it in mind anyway.
    We should talk about some rides up on the Denali hwy and it's tributarie this summer.
    Alaska Pat

rio
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Good job! Denali ride

Quote Originally Posted by patirwin
    Just to let you guys know that Airborne is offering a 26" Ti fork in addition to the 29er fork AKBILL has. They show a $300 retail, but we can talk about that.
    I know it's a little late to worry about winter rigid forks, especially if this warm weather keeps up, but keep it in mind anyway.
    We should talk about some rides up on the Denali hwy and it's tributarie this summer.
    Alaska Pat
    Count me in

Beware of Doggerel

Denali

Absolutely in for Denali rides, I have a number of ideas, and In general there are lots of trails beyond the Kenai Pen. that need some bike exploration.

Adam

Jun 2003

Great idea, Pat!

Count me in. I used to work as a cycling tour guide throughout the state, so I may have some great ideas for rides and group pictures.

mtbr member
    I have an airborne roadbike (zeppelin) and am very happy with the ti frame. i had good service working directly with airborne. i'd guess these airborne ti forks will be a hit, in both 26 and 29". i'd consider one for my dirt bikes, but i'm currently riding a rigid disc-only pace carbon fork from the UK. some complain about ti forks flexing too much, but i've never riden one. maybe it depends on rider weight and riding style.