Sunset Cruise on the Speedway- Mtbr.com
    Grillin' & Chillin'

Good job! Sunset Cruise on the Speedway

Last night was a great night to enjoy the sunset while cruisin' the hillside trails. Route and trails covered were; View Point, Homestead, Speedway, Moose Meadows, Rovers Run, Salmon (Bake, Roe, Spawn??), Moose Track, Lore Road, Coyote back to View Point and then home. All trails were in great condition with the exception of Speedway being a little loose, thus a little technical.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Grill Meister
    "There were never any good old days
    They are today, they are tomorrow
    "
    - Gogol Bordello

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Looks great ! I guess I am going to switch the pugs from a 29er back to a fatbike. Everyone can blame me for the snow. Had I not converted the pugs to a 29er last week, it would have been warm and sunny right now. SORRY

Mar 2007

Romantic Glow

A spring sun's last warm orange streaming beams flowing over the Fatback. . . . . You get the idea.

Dec 2007
    tim, i notice those are sugino cranks your running, are they 110 bolt pattern and what are your chain ring sizes??

one thing nice about fat bikes in the snow, they always are clean for good pics!!

Grillin' & Chillin'
    Quote Originally Posted by georgejetson
    tim, i notice those are sugino cranks your running, are they 110 bolt pattern and what are your chain ring sizes??
    You'll have to ask Pete or Greg. I don't know nothing about bicycle techie stuff. I only know how to ride them. I don't even know the frame size any of my five bikes. Hell, I have a tough time remembering that mountain bike wheels are 26". I've been really confused the last couple years with the addition of the 29ers. Don't know my tire widths either, well maybe the Endo's.

My brother Barry was a mechanic at Gary King's for 17 years and when I got into racing I never worried or spent any time or thought about my equipment. He took care of it. I just figured my time was better spent riding - more fun too.

Seriously though, I don't know the bolt pattern.
    Grill Meister
    "There were never any good old days
    They are today, they are tomorrow
    "
    - Gogol Bordello

Members who have read this thread: 0