Studs.- Mtbr.com

Thread: Studs.

We want... a shrubbery!

Studs.

Yea, so this is a worthless post to most people who've already been up here... BUT, studded tires are the shiznitz! I've never ridden on a pair, and back home in VA, on the rare occaison that we had ice persisting for more than 24 hours, I would just kind of duke it out. However, I mounted up the studs (Nokians) on ye olde Epic and made my way across town (Campbell Creek trail from Diamond, down C-street multi-use, then up near South High & back) to pick up my significant other's cellphone (left it at her parent's). Anyways, I probably caused more near-accidents rather than slipping, at my pure excitement, joy, and sheer unbelievableness at my ability to ride across slick-tastic ice surfaces with impunity!!!

Anyways, I've got studs, my toes have thawed, and I'm on a war(most likely not)path to conquer Anchorage on bike now! In other words, despite my time off the bike since the summer, I'm one step closer to a frigid bits event now that I can ride more than 10 feet without semi-whiping out!

Word ya'll.
    waaahoooooooooooooooooo

Calvin : Ahhh, another bowl of Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs! The second bowl is always the best! The pleasure of my first bowl is diminished by the anticipation of future bowls and by the end of my third bowl, I usually feel sick.
    Hobbes : Maybe you shouldn't use chocolate milk.
    Calvin : I tried Cola, but the bubbles went up my nose.

Jul 2006
    That is awesome! See ya soon.............................

Members who have read this thread: 0