STA trail proposal- Mtbr.com
    Diaskeuast

STA trail proposal

Singletrack Advocates is proposing a network of mountain bike trails on the Anchorage Hillside. For detailed information, you can read the proposal and look at a map at:

http://singletrackadvocates.blogspot...-proposal.html
    Enjoying the meaningful pursuit of meaningless fun.

mtbr member
    Jan 2006

Is There A Better Map?

Is there a higher definition version of this map available and, if so, how does one get it? The one in the link is too small, and the colors to close in shade, to figure out what is really being proposed v. what is there. Thx.

Diaskeuast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroganof
    Is there a higher definition version of this map available and, if so, how does one get it? The one in the link is too small, and the colors to close in shade, to figure out what is really being proposed v. what is there. Thx.
    That's the largest .jpg I could make out of the original .pdf file. I'll see if I get a larger version, or post the original here on the forum. Otherwise, I can e-mail the .pdf to anyone who would like to see it.

mtbr member
    Can you post a link to the PDF?

Thanks for the info!

Diaskeuast
    I'm a bike geek, not a web nerd, but here's a solution for those of you who'd like a better view of the map on the STA site: Click on the image and save it to your desktop, then open it in your preferred graphics viewer and you can zoom in and read everything. I just did this on my iBook and viewed the map in Apple's "Preview" software. It worked like a charm.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by timwoody
    I'm a bike geek, not a web nerd, but here's a solution for those of you who'd like a better view of the map on the STA site: Click on the image and save it to your desktop, then open it in your preferred graphics viewer and you can zoom in and read everything. I just did this on my iBook and viewed the map in Apple's "Preview" software. It worked like a charm.
    Yep, it worked. Thanks!

Members who have read this thread: 0