STA trail conditions- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Feb 2007

STA trail conditions

We got the Jr. Nordic kids up on some of the lower portions of the STA trails this morning. We were hoping to get to a bit more of the inner loops that haven't seen much traffic to help pack things out, but ran short on time. Still some skiff on top that should pack out with a few bike passes.

Fatback
    Sweet. Everyone enjoys climbing the STA trails, but for some reason they take the same route back down or some alternative trail altogether. Everything North of the gasline is usually unpacked. My wife got some snow shoes and started packing if for us. Now we just need to start using that side regularly.
    Speedway Cycles owner http://fatbackbikes.com

Jesus is coming Look busy
    May 2009

STA "North shore"

Quote Originally Posted by thirstywork
    Sweet. Everyone enjoys climbing the STA trails, but for some reason they take the same route back down or some alternative trail altogether. Everything North of the gasline is usually unpacked. My wife got some snow shoes and started packing if for us. Now we just need to start using that side regularly.
    We love your wife!.... Just dropped a couple of Endomorphic treads on the "North side" of things. Good to go! Go get it before a 2ft snow storm gets it. I thought about doing some low impact grooming for the spencer loop. The single track was too much fun though.

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    I usually stick to Campbell single track, but the STA trails were good fun last Saturday. I noticed some skiers are creating their own tree runs off trail. Could have guessed that would happen, keep your eyes open out there...

May 2009
    Anyone been out and about recently? I last rode a week ago and it was grim. Just curious if any Endomorphic brethren have been poking around the Hillside Today or yest?

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    I was on Queen Bee and Janice's last night with a couple others. 2 other guys had just done the same trails so they are in decent shape. It didn't look like other hillside trails had any traffic and they were not rideable last week before this new snow.

May 2009
    Thanks!

Members who have read this thread: 0