Spring ride video on Kodiak- Mtbr.com
    No, that's not phonetic

Good job! Spring ride video on Kodiak

Sunday was beautiful. Really beautiful.

For the "HD" version, you will need to watch it on Vimeo ----->

<object width="800" height="600"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=11614934&amp;server=vimeo.co m&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=0&amp;show_port rait=0&amp;color=00ADEF&amp;fullscreen=1" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=11614934&amp;server=vimeo.co m&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=0&amp;show_port rait=0&amp;color=00ADEF&amp;fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="800" height="600"></embed></object>

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    Awsome tscheezy! your Utah videos videos are stellar as well great job. I'll be back in kodiak weds through mon. Dan and I would love to go riding with you and barney, see you soon

No, that's not phonetic
    I leave for a loooong rockfish survey on Monday. I will basically be gone until July. Barny will be around until around May 27. You may have to keep the trails free of weeds with Dan's help.

mtbr member
    May 2010
    Is that Pillar Mountain? There sure weren't any wind turbines when I left years ago. Good to see people getting out in my old stomping grounds.

mtbr member

sta footage

cheezy you are our inspiration. don't have a ton of footage yet but here's a short promo for the sta trails in anchorage. joe ramos has been doing all the editing.
    litespeed's break

seedub

Nice

Very good job. I didn't even get sick watching, unlike mine.
    How did you get the overhead shots?
    you may have come before us on no bicycle, but that does not say you know everything.

mtbr member

Overhead Shots

I copied Tscheezy's advise and used a monopod for the STA trails video. I need to get a stiffer one though b/c the one I used for that video moved too much so I ditched most of the footage.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by tscheezy
    I leave for a loooong rockfish survey on Monday.
    Hey tscheezy, did you head down to Chignik on the Single Star? Well, if you did that's my gf's parents boats.

Members who have read this thread: 0