Soggy Bottom Survivor List- Mtbr.com
    rio
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Good job! Soggy Bottom Survivor List

What some people call hell, ........... some people call home, this was evident on Saturday!

Due to complication that occured during the ride, the list should be available Tuesday.

The following request is to the those who wish to donate their photos to develope a DVD of the 2010 that will free to the riders, volunteers and supporters of the Soggy Bottom:
    Please deliver your photos to Speedway Cycles ......... Thank you in advance!

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Thanks Rio

Rio,

Thanks for putting another fine and hellish race for all to enjoy. In spite of the crappy conditions and attrition rate, everyone seemed to have a blast. Alaskans have a knack for making the most of any ride they get to do.

Thanks for letting Pierre and I help out and hope to see you again next year for the SB100, if we don't see you even sooner.

My vote for the Leonard Award goes to Hal(?), who finished the race in spite of events that send most people home to Momma. Way to go Hal!!!(?)

Rio, what's next on the schedule?

Pat

rio
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Thank you Pat and Pierre !

The next event is the "Boner" A 6 hour fat tire only snow bike "race" that will sart at midnight and end at 6 AM, this will be a January or Febuary ride !

Quote Originally Posted by patirwin
    Rio,

Thanks for putting another fine and hellish race for all to enjoy. In spite of the crappy conditions and attrition rate, everyone seemed to have a blast. Alaskans have a knack for making the most of any ride they get to do.

Thanks for letting Pierre and I help out and hope to see you again next year for the SB100, if we don't see you even sooner.

My vote for the Leonard Award goes to Hal(?), who finished the race in spite of events that send most people home to Momma. Way to go Hal!!!(?)

Rio, what's next on the schedule?

Pat
    Last edited by rio; 08-10-2010 at 07:05 PM.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

6 hr?

Rio,

A 12 hr race that is only 6 hrs long (Midnight start 6am finish). Hmm….sounds like you have a twist up your sleeve. Can't wait!

Congrats to all who even started the SB100 in those crappy conditions. My hat's off to all of you.

Pat

rio
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

oops

I really should have typed 6 hour- and yup, I do have some thing brewing !

Quote Originally Posted by patirwin
    Rio,

A 12 hr race that is only 6 hrs long (Midnight start 6am finish). Hmm….sounds like you have a twist up your sleeve. Can't wait!

Congrats to all who even started the SB100 in those crappy conditions. My hat's off to all of you.

Pat

mtbr member
    May 2006

Winter Boner

Quote Originally Posted by rio
    The next event is the "Boner" A 6 hour fat tire only snow bike "race" that will sart at midnight and end at 6 AM, this will be a January or Febuary ride !
    Alright Carlos, lets talk about your "Boner". Wait a second........... that doesn't sound right does it? Aren't you supposed to seek immediate medical attention for one lasting more than 4 hours?

Members who have read this thread: 0