Sog Bot Survivors and new Sog Bot Riders- Mtbr.com
    rio
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead! Sog Bot Survivors and new Sog Bot Riders

This is the new web page for the Soggy and it will also have pages for the Bon Ton Roulet - 2 Day and the Chugach Express !

aksoggybottom100.masony.com
    Last edited by rio; 05-12-2007 at 02:00 PM. Reason: booze

Beware of Doggerel

Chugach Express???

What is the Chugach Express... Oh boy this sounds exciting.

Adam
    I wanna say I'm sorry for stuff I haven't done yet, things will shortly get completely out of hand --T.M.G.

rio
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Chugach Express

Ok, this is just our secret right ?
    Well, MC, at the conclusion the infamous Sweet Roll, told me that the end of a tough race there should be a fast and fun section. So ..... after a few years of thinking about his comment, I decided to finally launch the the Chugach Express ! This adventure ride will include parts of the Sog Bot, Sweet Roll and the Bon Ton Roulet - 2 Day routes; and a new section. The route will start and end at the Sea View Bar and Grill In Hope. The course challenge will be to ride Resurrection, Devils Pass, the road section connecting from the Devils Pass Trail Head to Johnson Pass, ride Johnson Pass and the bike path Connecting to the Hope Road and ride the Hope road back to the start. Now here comes the other fun part of this ride, the Seward Highway from the North Johnson Pass Trail Head to North side of the Devils Pass Trail head is out of bounds. The other fun part is that a rider can choose to ride the Hope road out to the bike path first and then ride Johnson and so on back to Hope or do the Resurrection / Devils sections first !
    any questions anyone ? Oh, yes you can use more than 1 bike !

Quote Originally Posted by Adam
    What is the Chugach Express... Oh boy this sounds exciting.

Adam
    Last edited by rio; 05-13-2007 at 11:03 AM.

mtbr member

thank you!

Great photos in your sight - looking forward to that green, lushness. I've checked out the results and I can't even make the DNF list .....sheesh.... maybe I've offended the race director?
    "I get a buzz from being cold and wet ~ the pleasure seems to balance out the pain" - Blue, Red and Grey The Who By Numbers

rio
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Fixed it

I fixed it Tony. Also for 2007 the results will feature those that failed to complete the course rather than those that finished the Soggy !

Quote Originally Posted by Mesotony
    Great photos in your sight - looking forward to that green, lushness. I've checked out the results and I can't even make the DNF list .....sheesh.... maybe I've offended the race director?

Alaska Turner Mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesotony
    Great photos on your sight
    Thanks!

Rando
    Deceleration Trauma is my middle name

Members who have read this thread: 0