Saturday...- Mtbr.com

Thread: Saturday...

Bikes are good

Saturday...

On the way up the new trail (intermediate new trail I think) we saw horse tracks that walked all the way up it. Since I ride trails that are closed to riding (only when I don't know better., ignorance right?) I guess I can't get irritated about this. So, I'm letting ya'll know.

I took pictures if you want to see, I'm too lazy to download them now though.

mtbr member

I've seen the damage

I saw them--see thread below: http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=455462

This person wasn't ignorant--he/she had to skirt around 4 sections of yellow tape with closed trail signs.

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    I saw a bunch of horses tourists out Saturday but they were all on the north-side of hilltop parking lot. Everyone else was out working on trails while the horses were out hammering them. Great bunch.

mtbr member
    It sure would be nice if they'd pitch in one of these days and help out on trails day. They could do a lot with some political good will. Instead they left us with a pile of crap on the new section trail. I suppose they'd say that they were out "fertilizing."

is buachail foighneach me
    i'm sure equestrians would be more than happy to help out, if their horses could only use a shovel.

Members who have read this thread: 0