Ride Photos...- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Ride Photos...

  1. #1

    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    41

    Ride Photos...

    Great ride!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 0.jpg (129.6 KB, 484 views)
    • File Type: jpg 8.jpg (110.1 KB, 483 views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (91.9 KB, 470 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (89.0 KB, 470 views)
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (89.1 KB, 459 views)

  2. #2

    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    41

    More Photos...

    Few more...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 9.jpg (115.0 KB, 456 views)
    • File Type: jpg 7.jpg (102.7 KB, 445 views)
    • File Type: jpg 6.jpg (99.0 KB, 445 views)
    • File Type: jpg 5.jpg (101.6 KB, 443 views)

  3. #3

    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    41

    More Photos...

    And a few more...
    Attached Images Attached Images

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: AkDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    540

    Smile Thanks, for posting the pic's Bill.

    [QUOTE=AK Bill]Great ride!!![/QUOTE

    I did'nt know you were shooting in b+w. That made for some great pictures. It sure was a fun ride. Thanks for coming. If the snow conditions are good let's ride next Friday. We could probably get a mini group together.
    Dave

  5. #5

    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    41

    AK and the art of MTBing...

    It felt like a b&w day… I like b&w, I’m not sure if anyone else does though… I usually shoot color photos. Thanks for giving me a lead time to get out on the trail to shoot them – I really enjoyed it… Hopefully our ride photos will inspire others to join, maybe even call in sick to work, or show up late to work – and come ride… And if not, make them jealous…




    [QUOTE=AkDave]
    Quote Originally Posted by AK Bill
    Great ride!!![/QUOTE

    I did'nt know you were shooting in b+w. That made for some great pictures. It sure was a fun ride. Thanks for coming. If the snow conditions are good let's ride next Friday. We could probably get a mini group together.
    Dave

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    940

    Free ride on Pinky

    Quote Originally Posted by AK Bill
    It felt like a b&w day… I like b&w, I’m not sure if anyone else does though… I usually shoot color photos. Thanks for giving me a lead time to get out on the trail to shoot them – I really enjoyed it… Hopefully our ride photos will inspire others to join, maybe even call in sick to work, or show up late to work – and come ride… And if not, make them jealous…
    I can't make the Friday ride, so anyone who wants to test ride Pinky (Pink 1x1 w/ Large marge rims) should let me know. It's an 18". AKBILL will take color photos for the SS forum. Pat 770-6560

  7. #7
    markybrue
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    138

    3.0 tires in the rear?

    Quote Originally Posted by patirwin
    I can't make the Friday ride, so anyone who wants to test ride Pinky (Pink 1x1 w/ Large marge rims) should let me know. It's an 18". AKBILL will take color photos for the SS forum. Pat 770-6560
    This one is for pat.

    I noticed that you are running 3.0 tires on the 1x1 in the rear as well. Any fit problems? Did you have to grind down the knobs? I set my up with a 2.7 in the rear and I want more!!

    Thanks

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    940

    Pinky has room for more

    There's plenty of room in Pinky for 3.0 and more, if we had more. No grinding or cutting needed.
    Pat

  9. #9
    markybrue
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    138

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by patirwin
    There's plenty of room in Pinky for 3.0 and more, if we had more. No grinding or cutting needed.
    Pat
    I have a bud that is moving up to alaska after this school year. I will have to bring the bike when I visit for some adventures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Similar Threads

  1. AZSF04 Spring Fling Pre-Gathering Organization thread
    By AZ Mikey in forum Riding Passion
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 03-29-2004, 06:15 PM
  2. CO Trail ride photos
    By Loudpawlz in forum Riding Passion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-22-2004, 09:58 AM
  3. Auburn, CA Night Ride - story and photos
    By JustScott in forum Riding Passion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-11-2004, 04:58 PM
  4. My ride. Finally took some photos..
    By jolyrogr in forum Downhill - Freeride
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-06-2004, 09:49 PM
  5. Post ride Post with photos....
    By screampint in forum Riding Passion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-23-2004, 01:10 PM

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.