Photographers for the Gulo Gulo and Sog Bot- Mtbr.com
    rio
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Good job! Photographers for the Sog Bot

The annual call for photographers to record the story of the cool riders of the Soggy Bottom is once again being being placed. I would prefer to have 3 photographers on the route who can also ride their bikes with skills that allow then to get out on the trail and get themselves back !

I would also like to have some photos of those riding the Gnar Gnar Gulo Gulo!

Please use this thread to volunteer !
    Last edited by rio; 07-26-2010 at 09:16 PM.

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    Hey man I would love to help out,I am in no condition to race but I am all about the ride and can get my self anywhere you need to be on the trail and I have a great SLR.

Baker Hensley

"Live life play hard"

rio
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Thank you !
    I will meet with you on the week on the ride to make sure we don't have overlap with photographers - thanks

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    If you guys are still looking for photographers Id love to help out. I can get out along the trail wherever and have all the necessary equipment.

rio
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Hi!
    Snowrider will take care of the Cooper Landing to Devils Pass segment. Rideak will you be able to do the Devils Pass section. John Q I think will be floating around doing his usual fine work with his camera. I would appreciate any other voluteers to also freelance the ride and would contribute to the 2010 Sog Bot video! Also, if any one would like to do some video work that would also be reall sick! I would like to create a video to give to the riders (at no cost), volunteers and those who are friends of the Soggy.
    Thanks in advance !!!

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Sounds Great to me, I love that section of trail!

mtbr member
    I'll be there on my annual "wanna-be" trip - I'll make my photos and video available to those who might produce another great Soggy vid'.
    "I get a buzz from being cold and wet ~ the pleasure seems to balance out the pain" - Blue, Red and Grey The Who By Numbers

rio
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Soggy Bottom is also looking for a rider(s) to sweep from Cooper Landing Trailhead to the Devils Pass Trailhead. The rider must have the conditioning and the bike repair skills to get themselves and perhaps others to the Devils Pass Trailhead.
    Please use this thread to volunteer!
    Thanks in advance !!!

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    I will do the section from devils pass to cooper if RIDEAK will do from Devils to his trail head?

rio
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Correct

RIDEAK will do the Devils Pass to the DP Trailhead, usually at the trailheads the support crews in the past have been really generous taking care of that part. The Devils Pass/Res Junction is so rich with photo ops, as is the beautiful scenery of the lakes along the DP Trail.

Thank you all for your outstanding support !!

Quote Originally Posted by snowride2
    I will do the section from devils pass to cooper if RIDEAK will do from Devils to his trail head?

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    Rode up to Swan Lake on the single speed Thursday. Did a little fishing and checked out some spots for photos that have not been shot in the last few years... Trail conditions were good, not too thick on the parsnip and not to muddy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photographers for the Gulo Gulo and Sog Bot-dsc09910.jpg  

Photographers for the Gulo Gulo and Sog Bot-dsc09971.jpg  

Photographers for the Gulo Gulo and Sog Bot-dsc09864.jpg  

rio
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Thank you for the update on the trail conditions !!

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    I was able to get some pictures although it eventually got too rainy to keep my camera gear dry and I had to head back down. Where do you want me to bring the photos?

mtbr member
    post them for all to see please
    litespeed's break

Members who have read this thread: 0