Pfd

Printable View

• 09-21-2011
    simpterfex
    Pfd
    What are you spending your hard earned money on this year? I've yet to decide but was thinking about a new dropper seat post, some 5.10 shoes and a trip to Alyeska.
  • 09-21-2011
    Elfbkr50
    Taxes that I filed an extension for and are due in October. I need 3 more dividends too please.
  • 09-21-2011
    rblouch
    A trip to Vegas (where I'll probably triple my money) and then to Moab/Fruita for some awesome riding!
  • 09-21-2011
    Valhalla
    My household C.F.O. will seizing it, but I am hoping to embezzle one of these
  • 09-21-2011
    Weakened Warrior
    This is an easy one...
    I'll be getting one of these

You should too. Made by splitboarders who live to ride boards and bikes.
  • 09-22-2011
    damnitman
    ...uaa...
  • 09-22-2011
    Valhalla
    Quote:

Originally Posted by damnitman View Post
    ...uaa...

Been there before. Hopefully, that will pay dividends in the future though!
  • 09-22-2011
    akpirate
    I no longer really get excited about dividends anymore since they are pretty much "spent" before they even announce the amount.

Wifes school loans (plus my own once I finish), Misc med bills, deferred auto maintenance items (new windshield, shocks ...ectera) school sports/ activity fees for our girls....kids dont get any cheaper as they get older FYI ;)

Might have to squeeze a new set of studded tires and upgraded pedals for my bike onto the list some time before the holidays thought. Gonna have to pick up another side job or two to ensure that happens.

IMO PFDs only amount to about a weeks worth of sick days for most people so GBTW :p
  • 09-22-2011
    wieczorek24
    Quote:

Originally Posted by akpirate View Post
    IMO PFDs only amount to about a weeks worth of sick days for most people so GBTW :p

I hear you there, this years is already allotted for.
    Loans, bills, and travel...
  • 09-22-2011
    akpirate
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Valhalla View Post
    My household C.F.O. will seizing it, but I am hoping to embezzle one of these

Interesting design. Though whats to prevent me from undoing one of your QRs ( and perhaps airing down one of the tires ) and taking the bike and your wheel and selling them on e-bay?

Not trying to burst your bubble or anything, but its the first thing that came to mind while looking at it.

*edit

After re-reading the product description they guarantee the rack cant be stolen, nothing about the bike. That makes more sense. The bike should still be locked/ secured just as you would with most other rack systems.

Words -they have meanings ...if you can interpret them properly :o
  • 09-22-2011
    Valhalla
    Taxes that I filed an extension for and are due in October. I need 3 more dividends too please - Elfbkr50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valhalla View Post
    My household C.F.O. will seizing it....

Quote:

Originally Posted by akpirate View Post
    I no longer really get excited about dividends anymore since they are pretty much "spent" before they even announce the amount.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wieczorek24 View Post
    I hear you there, this years is already allotted for.
    Loans, bills, and travel...

:sad:
  • 09-23-2011
    JordyB
    Ti - nuff said!
  • 10-09-2011
    icecoldcoasty
    getting a new mac computer with mine so i can edit all the footage i got of me and my buddies riding here on kodiak
  • 10-10-2011
    wrcRS
    Green 9 Zero 7, also my gift to myself for finishing a project.
  • 10-11-2011
    icecoldcoasty
    hey man thanks for the heads up on the dirt park we had a blast the other day. it needs a lil work but i went pretty big on a few hits. had a blast thanks man
  • 10-11-2011
    simpterfex
    I'm glad you enjoyed it, I'll be digging there periodically. I always seem to be discouraged by how quickly it gets run down.