mtbr member

Smile Nat'l Public Lands Day, Sta Workparty

SINGLETRACK WORK PARTY

Saturday, September 27th

Meet at HILLTOP CHALET

8:30 to 9:00 Registration, Coffee and Pastries
    9:00 to 12:30 Trail work
    12:30 to 1:30 Pizza Party at Campbell Creek Science Center

WORK TASKS: Dig post holes and install sign posts; disperse alders along trail; trim branches

BRING: Work gloves, water, snacks

ThisseatmakemyA$$lookfat?

... and if we just ... I'm excited about my new membership with STA

Sorry I was late... I couldn't find you guys, so Cathy with the SkiJoring group said I can help them. Nice people...
    I'm excited about my new membership with STA, Singletrack Advocates... Since I couldn't donate a lot of my time this summer, I hope the money donation helps...
    Does STA have monthly meeting, etc? I couldn't find anything on the website...
    THANKS AGAIN...
    aka: akfreeridemtber; brian_404
    Just get out and, RIDE!!!
    www.facebook.com/shagwn007

mtbr member
    Thanks for trying to find us. I'm glad that you tagged onto another work party. It's all good to us--a celebration of Nat'l Public Lands Day! We don't have regular meetings--too busy planning trails or riding! Your contribution will go into the trail fund to finish out this trail and hopefully build more. Your donation earns you your very own, exclusive, limited edition pair of Singletrack Advocate socks! Look for them in the mail this week.

QB

mtbr member

Thanks Everyone!

THANK YOU to all those who showed up on this incredibly beautiful day to pitch in to help build the trails. We installed 30 sign posts that will help with way finding--the names you see on these posts are temporary while we jump through a few hoops to get official labels.

A bunch of volunteers unearthed a VW Bug-sized heap of trash near the Ski Jump--pretty amazing what we found--probably 50 years worth of relics including an old road bike, a bike wheel and a mattress, two propane tanks and a battery-operated chain saw.

Thanks Again!

QB

Members who have read this thread: 0