My 08' riding video, with some freeride/dh/dirtjumping HERE IN AK- Mtbr.com

Jun 2006

My 08' riding video, with some freeride/dh/dirtjumping HERE IN AK

most of the trails are in idaho, but about 1/3 of the footage is from here in ak, from some jumps me and travis have built here in eagle river and the kincaid jumps and the drop i 360'd was above the kincaid mx track. the only two riders are me and travis, and a few shots have my friend kyle from idaho. i'm the one with the green sx trail and green p1 and green helmet, and travis has the silver full face or black lid and silver bottlerocket and silver p2 enjoy!

<object width='640' height='534'><param name='allowFullScreen' value='true' /><param name='movie' value='http://www.pinkbike.com/v/41918' /><embed src='http://www.pinkbike.com/v/41918' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width='640' height='534' allowFullScreen='true' /></object>

Jun 2008
    DUUUUUUDE sick video, mad prob's duude!!!!!!
    SPOTCHECK MATE!!! need to know where all the spots in AK are!! jsut moved here need some trails and drops jumps etc!!

Feb 2008
    awesome video!

what song is that?

Jun 2006
    your best bet is gonna be the pit out near kincaid where the sandy jumps were seen if u want jumps. i think... maybe someone knows of more secret stuff but you can build what ever you want because the sandy soil is so easy do dig. best place to make jumps i've ever been to. you can pm me if you want directions. i really dont know much about trails, but i went down hill top a few times and was entertained but that was a long time ago. so i dont really remember it all too well..
    the song was watch out, by ferry corsten.

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    where were you riding in idaho?

mtbr member
    May 2004
    nice!

Jun 2006
    i ride tamarack most of the time. its farily ghetto since they lost all investors lol. no trail crew meant it was hella lame this summer, and they had planned on having norba nationals! or something this summer and f'ed it up

Members who have read this thread: 0