Mountain biking club/group?- Mtbr.com
    s62
    mtbr member

Mountain biking club/group?

Hi! I've introduced myself a couple times on this forum, but another time never hurts... I'm living in Cooper Landing until September 20th, and I'm looking for a good group to ride with. I'm a MTB novice, but I've just purchased my first "real" mountain bike (Jamis Dakar XLT 2.0) and am looking to build endurance, find some good trails, ride with some fun people, and put my bike to the test! I'd love to meet some fellow mountain bikers in the area, and possible meet up with a group. I've got Wednesdays and Thursdays off, but I also work mostly from 6:30am-3:00pm, leaving most of the day to ride.
    Please post if you ride in the area and wouldn't mind some company, or if you belong to a group that wouldn't mind a newbie I'll pull my weight, I guarauntee

mtbr member
    You live a ways from me (Anchorage) but there is some good info on this link:
    http://www.arcticbike.org/

Good luck!

ABC Rec Div / STA Trails

Look under touring..

Quote Originally Posted by mtbike_AK
    You live a ways from me (Anchorage) but there is some good info on this link:
    http://www.arcticbike.org/

Good luck!
    Be sure to look under the "Touring Division".. those are the recreational rides.. yeah I know the name is deceiving.. but we talk about changing the name every year but never do it seems. We don't do long bike tours.. we are are the Recreational Division.

Christopher

s62
    mtbr member
    Great, thanks for the heads up. Any others?

mtbr member

... and if we just ... You live in mtb heaven......

Artic bike club does rides in that area all summer......follow the link given and meet some great people......some can even ride a bike!!!!!!!

Dave
    Idaho Transplant (closet roadie)

Members who have read this thread: 0