Mat Valley 200K Brevet Sunday 5/16- Mtbr.com
    It's All About We!
    Dec 2005

Mat Valley 200K Brevet Sunday 5/16

Come ride the Matanuska Valley 200K brevet this Sunday, May 16th. Roll on some new roads, meet some new riders, and have a great time! Test yourself for a personal-best, or simply come out for the views and friends!

Ride details & cue sheet available HERE.

Photos from last year's Mat Valley 200K are HERE.

Hope to see you out there!

Kevin
    Kevin Turinsky
    RUSA RBA - Alaska
    www.rusa.org
    http://alaskarandonneurs.blogspot.com/
    Facebook & Twitter (AKRando) too!

Bikes are good

Thanks Kevin

After riding the course today, I realized how much work you do to organize and put one of these rides on. Wow. Well done! Thanks for the great experience and opportunity.
    "Having lack of self-preservation makes biking more fun."

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Kevin,
    What a ride! I even like the well placed hail storm at about the 110 mile mark. Thanks for hosting such a great event.
    C

It's All About We!
    Dec 2005
    Awe, shucks guys...

Hey, it was a fun time! I really like that course; fun back roads, that two-mile gravel section... It was a bit of work arranging for the hail storm though.

Thanks so much for joining the fun and adventure. Oh, and 30 riders?! I've never seen such a crowd! It was great!! These rando rides are just the best, even if I do say so myself. I'm really glad you all enjoyed it so much. That's what makes it worth putting these things on; getting more people excited about the rando-style!

Now that you have a 200K under your belt, I urge you to consider bumping it up a notch and coming out for the 300K next Saturday. It's totally within your reach after successfully completing the Mat Valley 200K.

Kevin

Members who have read this thread: 0