Lost Lake Tomorrow July 28th- Mtbr.com

Jul 2006

Lost Lake Tomorrow July 28th

I am going down too Lost Lake Tomorrow. We are meeting at 9:30am in the Carrs parking lot on Huffman if any wants to carpool down. Bring a lunch and as always be prepared.

Jul 2006
    We could not ask for better trail conditions and weather. All in all a great ride.

Do be aware and cautious of the new erosion ditches they have constructed along the trail. They are a BIG pain in the ASS................
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by aka bubba; 07-29-2007 at 10:16 PM.

Diaskeuast
    Manny, I assume you started from the Lost Lake trailhead and rode toward Primrose, because I never ran into you. You were probably a little ways behind me, because I started from the south end about 11:15 Saturday morning. (About the same time as a woman with two kids -- I bet you passed them.) It was a beautiful day for a ride. Maybe even a little too warm. I wish I'd seen your post before I left town so we could have met up.

I abandoned the idea of a Crown Point ride today. I left all my grungy riding clothes in the truck and let my daughter talk me into hiking up to Ptarmigan Lake after breakfast. The way my legs felt climbing up and down that steep, rooted trail, I think I would have been better off on a bike!
    Enjoying the meaningful pursuit of meaningless fun.

Members who have read this thread: 0